Jambands.ca

Dr. Huxtable @ Maxwell's this Thurs...join the revolution!

Hux

The times they are a changin' indeed....!!!

As the jam-band revolution tightens its grip on the O-town scene, Dr.Huxtable in conjunction with Nugget Productions, is proud to open up a new front in the battle for space-funk supremacy, this time on the normally reserved and conservative Elgin St. scene....

It seems our friends at Maxwells, 340 Elgin Street, are looking for a way to spice up their Thursday nights, and after a kind endorsement by friends Ferriswheeler, we were approached to play Maxwell's this Thursday, April 11th, at the special time of 9:00-11:00...This show is very much an experiment for the bar to test the waters for becoming a music venue, and we would love to

PACK the place, and convince them that

highly-intuitive-imporvisational-space-funk, is much more preferrable to the Macarena!!!

So replace that Ralph Lauren golf shirt with a tie dye, trade in that martini for a Sammy Adams, toss away that pesky bra, and join the revolution this Thursday!!

Dr. Huxtable

LIVE @ Maxwells

340 Elgin St.

THIS Thursday

9:00-11:00

$3

Happy trails,

The Happy Huxies...

Does Maxwell's allow taping? I almost wish they don't, 'cause then, you know, we might have to CHALLENGE THEM and have them FEEL THE POWER of the SANCTUARY!!!

Dr. Hux: You said the show was 9-11. Does this mean you'll be hitting the stage at (or close to) 9, so something like an 8:30 arrival would be best?

Aloha,

Brad

actually that sounds like fun...i haven't been in a scrap in years.

don't invite your mom (aka myrna) this weekend booche, and we can have a BOOCHE vs. TREYTER backyard bonanza battle to the death!

winner gets the leftover lasagna.

Harpua, i expect you will have the odds, and all the betting slips prepared...

you are in some kinda mood taday brah...oh well, i can diggit. so the challenge has been accepted.

tell your mom to bake a lasagna, and call an ambulance, because u in some twouble boochie.

BTW: Sally is not allowed to fight this one for u if that's your backup plan.

see you saturday honey. and wear something sexy wouldya....i might want to "finally" change my priorities and get laid when you are face-down & whimpering. shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0

Does that mean Myrna is coming out?

On a more relevent matter. Thank the jamband and sleep god this is 9-11. I hope that a ton of folks make it out to this one to make a good "first impression" and rightfully so?

Is that banner causing anyone else slow grief as they try to tpye.

Maxwells eh?!!!

lol

alrighty then boys....watch out for the COUGERS!!! shocked.gif" border="0

my buddies I used to work with in Ottawa go to this place specifically to pick up because most of the women there are aged 26-32 and know what they want. wink.gif" border="0

maybe this will be the beginning of the end of the "sausage era"

that'd be sweet....there's always raggacoochie right after as well!

oi ! i dont think maxwells is going to be anticipating all you lot storming thier borders! i imagine this is just a thought of theirs to bring some good groove in for their regular clientelle. ha ha, make sure somebody reports back here how it goes!

Go check out Johnny Vegas there on Wednesday`s...What entertainment, what a crowd, what hilarity...If it`s your birthday he WILL serenade you! and there is this 40 something year old man...The best dancer I have ever seen...Wednesday`s there are priceless...

Wait a sec...I mean I have never been there before, ummmm yeah!

Maybe Thursday`s will be the new night.