Jambands.ca

Question of the Day

h

Guest Low Roller

I never knew what I wanted to do or who I wanted to be. I guess that's why I sit in a cubicle all day. For a complete glimpse into my life just watch the movie "Office Space". It's uncanny how accurate it is.

"It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care." Preach on brother.

Thank God that I recently found this scene.

first i was going to be a fighter pilot, then pro soccer player, then an olympic gymnist, then an olympic diver (3m & 1m), then when i turned 16 race-car driver, then when i lost my licence i decided that i might as well roll with the punches and take over my father's company, that wasn't an option later on so i decided to go and get a suga momma, that didn't work out after a few years, and i'm now working for myself!

now i think the ideal occupation would be a pro golfer...pick your own schedule, lots of $$$,

travel....

I always wanted to sing ... and I do!

Everyone in my family (Okay myself included) wanted me to be a teacher. I did co-op in highschool as a Teacher's Assistant and realized how shitty being a teacher in Ontario is, so I skipped University and headed to a horse ranch! Fun, but not a wise career move.

I think it's funny how I always wanted to be either a teacher or a singer. Now I leave my most enjoyable post as a singer to join the ranks of teachers in Taiwan. Seems life has a way of working out for me. I NEVER take the proper route to get to a place, but I always end up where I need to be. wink.gif" border="0

Guest Low Roller

I say what I want to say, I do what I want to do, I dance when I want to dance. Hell, I've been known to break out the steps at work where there isn't even any music playing.

I once made a presentation to upper-management wearing my sweater that says "Psychotic" on it. The look on their faces was priceless.

Guest Low Roller

Normal: Eating jellybeans while laying down on a picnic table on a nice sunny day.

Not normal: People that don't understand why I enjoy doing that.

I wanted to be Spider-man, but it didn't work out (numerous trips to the Bruce Nuclear Power Development yielded ZERO radioactive spiders).

Then I wanted to be a pro musician but I couldn't pick which instrument I liked the best. Never made it bigger than headlining a long weekend in the Bend.

Now, I'm a high school teacher, which come to think of it requires equal parts educator, superhero and rockstar.

Think I'll put that on a business card! cool.gif" border="0

i wanted to be an accountant, now i'm an accountant and i don't want to be one.

i want to open a store to sell the stuff i make...is it okay to plug my website, because i'm gonna!!

ca.geocities.com/blueandyoudesigns

(it's really not finished yet, but i gave away my computer, and i don't think my bosses want to pay me to do it at work!!)