Jambands.ca

Moses Mayes!!! Hellz Yeah!!!

Ms.Huxtable

As if I wasn't even going to go to that show. What a good time. There are certain rooms that suit certain bands perfectly, and that was the case last night with Moses Mayes. The Merc had the perfect amount of dancing room per person, and that surround sound they have going on over there, allows for the perfect balance of live show and club sound.

I was also surprised with the turn-out last night. Kudos to all the Skanks that made it out last night. I had every intention of calling in sick this morning, so I drank and drank and partied and partied. After all the debauchery was handled, I realized that I HAD to be up at 7:00 to deliver the presentation I have been working on for the past 4 months!!! Beauty secret #62 - Preparation H under the eyes reduces swelling and redness. I look okay, but me no feel good at all!

Hope to see everyone out at Maxwell's tonight for Dr. Huxtable.

Guest Low Roller

Yeh boiii!!! Last night was HOT!

They are playing at Le Swimming tonight in Montreal, so for any MTL Skanks I suggest you go see them.

The CD is a must have as well. It's mental.

corkysm60.gif

So, I caught the entire second set of Moses Mayes last night...that chameleon was HOT....What? No one saw me...thats because I was goovin' outside with Amanda waiting for the tow truck guy to come get the keys outta the car they were locked in. The intent was there but we had to skip going in. Shitty...if I can make it tonight, I 'll be supporting the Hux cause.

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

Moses Mayes left me in a cloudy haze

Now that was good trainning for 420... Moses Mayes put everyone through a good work out last night... lots of soaked t-shirst after that dance fest...

I had briefly escaped the Chameleon groove... for a while it wasn't the default sound in my brain... Moses Mayes's encore has ended that... the chameleon lives..

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Giggles, it's Beats here and that's too funny...is this the same Amanda we've both spent time playing with dotted cubes and inhaling inhalants with?

rad.

i'll have to wait for the crazed rant next time i talk to her.

gold!

you should really hear this track i did dude...give me a ring sometime. we have to work out plans for our beautiful birthday weekend my friend. travel plans...