Jambands.ca

Long Weekend

Ms.Huxtable

Well good morning everyone. Thanks to all of you who came out to see Dr. Huxtable last night. I really liked that room, and the cougars didn't show up so a good time was had by all. I think more bands should play there, and I commend Maxwell's for opening their minds and attempting to change my not-so-good opinion about Elgin Street. Management was great there, so I would encourage other bands to approach them to play. They didn't kick us off the stage to accomodate the DJ. The DJ had to wait for us! They even asked if we wanted to play a few more tunes. Listen up Zaphods. They were super nice people.

Raggamuffin was a fun after-party as well. Thanks to the boys who posed as my boyfriends to diss the myriad of homeboys trying to get a piece of my booty. That's the thing I hate about Raggamuffin. Good tunes though.

Treyter, that was some magic chronic last night. It really turned me into a speed demon! I rode my bike home from Babylon faster than I have ever riden before. Hair flying in the wind. Then I got home, steamed some Dim Sum dumplings and noticed that I have been a selfish, selfish girl for months now. You see, my microwave is a little more than your average microwave and I was too busy, or too self absorbed to even notice. Last night, the thing spoke to me, encouraging me to enjoy my meal. How sweet is that? I was going to sell it, but now I think I will put it up for adoption. I have grown quite fond of the little guy. wink.gif" border="0

I AM AT HOME TODAY!!! I am not hungover, I am not sick. I am just naughty and getting ready for a wild weekend.

Be well everyone. Enjoy your sunny Friday!

Good Mornin!

Why are you so lucky to be at home with a talking microwave?

If you are keeping it, maybe I can donate 3 packs of Orville Reddenbutter's popcorn that I bought a while ago, only to discover that I don't own a microwave, and there wasn't an oven method printed on the package.

Sorry to have missed it last night Ms. Huxxx...i have some lame-ass friends that were too "tired" to make it and needed to nap. I can't believe you rode a bike home bongo and all!!! goddamn hippies!

and now U are sitting at home, alone i presume (or picture wink.gif" border="0 ), getting nasty????

what's that address again baby?

geezuz. shocked.gif" border="0

well christopher, that was just my way of saying

"mr subtle strikes again"

i guess it was too subtle

re: laminator;

apparently we need to make a bunch more tags for 420 so we were keeping it safe until we get the list of people that we need to make tags for till next week.

u are the subtletee queen there H!

funny how i was actually TRYING to be blunt. wink.gif" border="0

who's subtle now???

i'll subtle your debts soon baby

glad to hear you are getting good use of the laminator...please be sure to break it just before u return it, to "seal" the deal.

yes dear, you were trying to be blunt. i should hope so, cuz you were. very.

perhaps you should have named yourself after bluntman? smile.gif" border="0

re: laminator:

i haven't touched your laminator. i've never even seeeeeeen it -- come and get it in your fancy caddy-lac and then explain to everyone who wanted tags on 420 why they couldn't have them becuz you missed your laminator.

"seal" the deal - ok, that was cute

oh yes, i know - i'm just dumb bored and wanna go home -- hangin' out on the board being irritating - editing my posts 6 times before finalizing - trying to find ways to say *snarf* hey, i'll drive that car though. that'll be fun wink.gif" border="0

Are we dumb, or do we just like super buttery popcorn?

here's a familiar joke, but the stoner is replaced with a blonde...

----------------------------------------------

A blonde went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain. "I

would like to buy this TV," she told the salesman.

"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.

She hurried home and dyed her hair, then came back and again told the

salesman "I would like to buy this TV."

"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.

"Darn, he recognized me," she thought. She went for a complete

disguise this time, haircut and new color, new outfit, big sunglasses,

then waited a few days before she again approached the salesman. "I

would like to buy this TV."

Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied. Frustrated, she exclaimed

"How do you know I'm a blonde?"

"Because that's a microwave," he replied.