Jambands.ca

the masters

treyter

so it's only the second round, but Veejay is kickin' some butt.

i like mickelson, and hope he wins it this year...that is if Mike Weir doesn't win!

Weir (no relation) is -3 for the day so far!

not bad for a Canadian lad.

anybody else watching this stuff?

haha that's funny backbacon...

kinda like J. Garcia for the 49ers.

the dead rule.

what was also funny yesterday was old (89) Sam Snead getting up to hit the first drive of the masters (kinda like breaking the champagne bottle over the bow of the ship) and he plugs a spectator in the face!!!

anyone see that? all i gotta say is if you're standing that close when some ancient dust in spikes is hitting, then u get what u deserve...

yeah i got the golf jones going too BB.

the driving range yesterday didn't help much with it. just made me want to get out there even more.

scottie u play? tourneystyle???

whatchu hit man?

we should have a scank golf day this summer sometime

i think i might bring my driver out this weekend and hit a few balls into tha river once i'm substantially baked.

That Sam Snead thing made me laugh my ass off... it was funny to watch and funny because it is still better than most my tee shots... (put for dough wink.gif" border="0 )

We should hyjack a bucket of balls for this weekend and for Frontier Town too.... oh wait, that be could real dangerous.... Nothing like drunken 3woods splashng 200yds down river... fuck it is finaly starting to feel like summer

A SkanK tournament would be fun, painfull and completly hilarious! We should do it

I will hit the range with you any time hood

hahaha!

don't be too sure on davey there!!!

how's that old line go: i may not have the longest drive, but i do have the smoothest stroke--lol

yeah i can hit 'em, but like u said BB...drive fer show and putt fer dough.

anytime u wanna hit the range or the course u let me know BB...we'll do it up good.