Jambands.ca

Question Mark

Tonberry

Typical Tonberry Bullshit?

That may be...

Here's a question for you: If you were trying to get the most skankturians to give you a low rating, by saying only one sentence, what would that sentence be?

(This isn't an invitation to give each other low ratings...)

Does anybody even use the rating thing?

by far though dudes, the best part about going to see shows is how cool you look there with your dreadlocks and old clothes...lit's like that's the real reason to go - not that cr-happy music that just keeps going on and on forever. too bad they don't sound more like incubus...pass me some more coke man...and don't get me started on that dead band. they were around for like 30 years and how many hits do they have?? fuck off, jerry.

oh yeah...and the hippy chicks...they sure stink real bad but i hear they put out if you get enough roofies into em.

-american jamband festivals are cooler because you can steal shit

-weed?? fuck that, give me some crack!

-this website looks cheap and unprofessional

-why doesn't fuckin everybody fuckin swear god dammit. i mean fuck! they have it goin on at jamband dot com.

-i love how people like britney can have a career singing other peoples' songs just by having a nice rack and no gag reflex.

am i gettin close guys?>?

That did it Nomad! You crossed the line!

I sincerely hope you cancel you plans of coming to any festivals in Canada. (ie Froniter Town). You would be doing everyone a huge favour by staying home!

Also, I can assure you I won't be meeting up with you for any more shows in the states. If I see you, I'll pretend I don't know you.

btw, you dance like a crippled elephant!

Oh, and Ferndale really isn't that 'fabulous', I hope you know.

mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

All right, This topic's done like dinner.

I hereby name Bouche King O' Sass. (Not like any of us'd step up and rate him badly) I'm still laughing at that line...

Low Roller garners runner up in my eyes. Anybody can feel free to disagree with either of my choices... but why wouldja?