Jambands.ca

Another question to spend time on...

Tonberry

All right, one final question...

I've been asking this to a bunch of my friends of late, and it seems I'm the only one who enjoys dark meat over white meat....

Am I the only one? If you eat meat, which do you like better, white or dark? If you don't eat meat, well, I appologize, but you've probably gone insane with rage already... rolleyes.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0

Anyway, lay it on me.

This might be a perfect time to try a grilled cheese & Chicken sandwhich that I've been thinking about trying out lately.

Man, what with this bad leg and all, I've got a lot of free time... I keep thinking 'maybe I should do homework' but then I think... 'naw... if my teachers had a bad leg, they wouldn't be marking' grin.gif" border="0

okay, people - meat is not bad for you. poor diet in general is bad for you. you can't blame one thing on someone getting sick.

our boidies were made to take in meat as well as plants, but meat isn't really a neccessary thing in our diets, especially with hormones and chemicals added like they are.

that being said, I prefer dark meat as far as eating goes, but if you're speaking metaphorically, i'll eat anyhting except sausage. dark meat has more fat but it's healthier fat, as the nutritients found in the fat are for the more worked muscles and these parts need a better reserve to draw from. White meat in turkey isnt' nearly as good as dark - but always looks soooo tasty even when it's drier than cardboard.

i prefer stuffing to meat at festive dinners, but when choosing a cut i like to dig into a meaty thigh...i feel like nobility at a feast.

voracity is always the most intense and fun essence in all things sensual...just listen to some tower of power. dark meat all the way.

This all reminded me that I have a turkey in my freezer that needs cooked up in the next two months. Dinner anyone? Should feed about 8 people I figure, more if we invite the vegetarians too! Someone bring the taters, someone is on carrot duty..... I make awsome turkey/dressing/gravy. What do ya think?

Oh, and white meat for me. I love a good steak, but I only ever buy chicken and fish.

Raw meat.

Dark meat is good, especially when nobody else at the table likes it. More for me to take home.

Beyond that, I don't really care, except that mostly I prefer dead meat. Mostly.

Unless you're talking in metaphor. In that case, no comment. VERY no comment.

Huh. I figured there would be a few more volunteers to feast on Ms Hux's breasts and thighs.

Hey, I'm talking turkey. What did you perverts think I meant?

Yeesh. Better not ask you to stuff the bird or make the gravy.

Any volunteers for hot buttered buns?