Jambands.ca

Question of the Day

h

What kind of pet(s) do you have?

what are their names?

any interesting stories ?

got a picture to post?

i have a black girl cat named armageddon

doug named her when she could fit in your palm --this little tiny thing saying "mew mew" and doug would be like "ARMAGGGEDDON" *very evil-like*

well i guess you had to be there. it's fun trying to call her in at night too

i have a kitty named paisely (i was gonna name her ambrosia, but no), but i just call het kitten.

i got a real old deaf dog named max, after the grinch's dog. i have a kinda old dog named gubby who is real awkward looking and nervous all the time, but still sweet. kinda senile. i think she barks a lot because she can sense that max is not as sharp as he used to be, you know, kinda looking out for him. last but not least, a new britney spaniel named buddy who i just love to death. we adopted all of them.

here's our menagerie.....

gala is our five year old great dane. (brindle)

we also share the house with 4 cats.....

chinacat sunflower (blue)

telulah (black)

crabapple (tortie)

stella blue (blue)

and 2 birds....heloise and abelard. (doves)

i'll think of stories to tell later

I have a dog named Kramer...his mother was a retriever and his father a husky/wolf...he's a BIG suck...and I mean BIG! I also have one cat named Mittens w/ too many toes and another cat named the Bitch or Bitchypoo...Mittens is an orange cat and the Bitch is black...

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

WILLLLSSSOOOOONNNNN!!!!!!!

Wilson rules the universe! He is a Flat-coat-retreiver with possibly German shepard. Basicly a black retreiver. He has a bushy tail,tuffs on his legs for midnight flying,and a rocket launcher atop his head and Beautiful asian eyes.He is 70 pounds of pure love.

We got him about 3 years ago out of the classifieds from abandoned pets...he was out of controll...got the training book put out by The Monks of newsceet...excellent book...saved us...saved Wilson....current training includes Stay! Also No Cats!(which I holler for Squirls too) Also No Barking!(he seems to have found his voice in the past year.

Biggest obsticle to come....water...he loves it..he's designed for it...webbed toes...diving flaps in his nose...but he does not want Sloth or I in the water...FREAKS OUT! Seems to want to save us but nearly drowns us...Any one deal w/this problem before?

Oh Wilson also performs stunts for big wig actors

and may be a secret agent in hiding.

Wonder chops!We are sooooooo in love w/the bucket of love....I'll stop 'cause I could go on for days!! grin.gif" border="0

I have a cat.. Approprately named Grumpy and I half own a dog named Sasha (the wonder dog).

Story:

Anyone who knows Grahams cat 'Shadow' knows how mean that cat is. once long time ago, graham left his 2 cats at my place for a day. Wen we came back my apartment was riddled with blood. Grumpy single handedly attacked 2 of Grahams cats (including the mean one Shadow) until they were bleeding bad.

Grumpy also fell from a second story window and landed on the head of a cable repair man that was fixing cables down below. I think that's what fucked him up.

hey reba... if i'd had a girl, i wanted to name her telulah, nobody would let me though - if i had a boy i wanted to name him D'artangnan - nobody would let me do that either...

chinacat is blue eh? interesting

i love telulah. when we have kids i'm still hung up on telulah and gala. i want those to be my daughters names.

and i have one thing to say.....if you push out 7 pounds of baby, YOU name the child what you want. why doesn't it ever work that way?

Guest Low Roller

I have a cat. Her name is Kicia, which translates from Polish as 'kitty'. As you can tell we searched long and hard for a name for her.

She's an 18 lbs main coon that sheds enough fur to fill up a pillow.

She got jumped in the backyard by another cat last week, and got bit on the paw. She's limping around pretty bad now frown.gif" border="0

I can't have a pet. Well, at least, not while I'm living alone. I know I'd forget that I had a pet, and I'd remember a couple of weeks later to find out that it died.

I had an fly once, and I took care of it pretty good. I took off it's wings, and melted a long strand of hair to the back of it's head so I could take it for walks around the sink.

However, I tied it up, and I went away for a couple of days and COMPLETELY forgot about it. When I got back, my flightless fly was grounded for good.

We had a little service for him, and someone brought a cake that was to die for. I can't remember what it was, or where it came from, but I'd do anything for more of that cake.

I used to have a beeeutiful husky named Sadie. I got her from the pound in Ottawa when I was going to university. After having her for a few months, I met a couple in the park who claimed to be her former owners. Sadie clearly recognized these people, so we exchanged phone #'s and they told me their address and i promised to bring her by once in a while.

Two days later, in the same park, I met a guy who had a small husky puppy. My dog came running over and started jumping and howling excitedly over this guy. He turned out to be Sadie's original owner. He said he had moved to Ottawa from Kitchener and tied her up in front of a store one day, and came out to find her stolen. *By the couple whom I had met two days earlier...* So I gave him their address and he went over and lost his shit on them.

The puppy he had turned out to be Sadie's niece - he got her as a replacement from the same breeder. So we became dog-walking buddies - he always had good hash...

She ran away about 5 years ago. Sadie, if you're reading this - please come home....

oh my! that is quite the saga!

i just cried.

reba, (they actually cut 9 lbs of baby outta me, so at that point, even though you are right, my fight was pretty much gone or at least the issue didnt' seem all that important anymore - if i have another though it will be a different story! --> my only other choices were if i had a boy and a girl, they were to be easy and ivy - easy for the boy ofcourse! haha! - but maybe i'll save those for pets)

i have a crazy dog named maui. she's a whole mess of breeds, mostly lab and shepherd.

i think my best maui story, even though there are so many, is the time she knocked me out. i got home from work one day, and she was VERY excited to see me. so she knocked me over and started licking my face. then she jumped on my face and it knocked me out (she weighs 75 pounds!). so i came to and got up to check the damage and my mouth was bleeding so bad i nearly passed out.

i guess that's the best, and the grossest, but at least i know she loves me!

I have a dozen tropical fish... I used to have koi in a pond too, but I don't live there anymore.

I also have the worlds cutest dog.... can't seem to find a pic to post though.... you will have to trust me... He is a beagle named Hampton..... he will be doing his first festival on May 24 so say hi and rub his belly