Jambands.ca

moe. in syracuse

Chameleon

Just got back from my first moe. show. Did those guys ever rock the house tonight!!! I swear the beats are still running through my veins. Ahhhhh! The Landmark Theatre is one kick ass beautiful venue. We had a great crew tonight and Jaybone wins uncle of the year award hands down. Sweet dreams for me tonight, that is for damn sure.

Chameleon is right. what a fuckin show. First show of tour and they played like they just came off a month of intensive practice. Bring it back home in the first set was sweet, but the MEAT! later that set was too much, that room was literally bouncing. I got drunk on Blue and dancing like an ape on horse tranquilizers.

Timmy Tucker kicked ass too. It also says a lot about a band when they come out with a big encore like "godzilla" and you are wishing it was another moe. tune. looking forward to more in the future.

Crew was the shit too.

smile.gif" border="0

They played spine of a dog?!?! shit!! i knew the first set seemed short.. aaaah.. oh well. we got there mid captain america and assumed it was the start.

you say potato and i say 3.

Iiiiiiiii am a pinball machine.

Iiiiiiiii can't tell the difference be-tween.

Myyyyyyyy belly button or naval

ping pong pool cue or a fooz ball table...

that means jaybone got his 2 picks. smile.gif" border="0

last night was the goods! Can't beleive i missed Spine of a Dog...love that tune. The whole show was wicked-good. As mentioned the Bring it Back Home was great and Meat was as always tore the roof off of the house. and that was just first set. Second set was pure gravy. Timmy Tucker makes me shake my shit like only Antelope can and their was some real nice ambient effects along with the guitar wizadry pervading throughout 2nd set.

I took my 15 year old nephew Kyle whose mind i've been corrupting with good tunes for a couple of years now. This was his first show and it was a great one a wicked venue. they also played Kyle's Song taboot!! It was great watching him lose himself in the music and shake his shit. That kid is definately on the right path. His friends are gonna be real jealous once they figure shit out.

Had a great time with a fun crew. Thanx guys for a great night!