Jambands.ca

Seeeking song requests for 4:20 Toronto.....

Bouche already laid a st st. stephen ala 1970 on me...anybody else who has a request for a song in toronto..let me know asap...I will gladly play it!!! Mike F....let the games begin! And ya I know I need an avator!

Well the St Stephen call was supposed to be a joke. During the Dead's acoustic set from 05-02-70, some joker yells "St Stephen" and I have always thought that was funny. But hey, if you want to do it, knock yourselves out.

I am guessing this is an acoustic guitar/piano-esque gig for you two so here come the requests!

Waves (If you are laying Burt tunes down for a rest, I totally respect that. I am just a whore for that song and thought I would throw it out)

I am going to stick to covers here. I dont have a clue what songs you have in your repertoire so I am just going to throw out the first things that come to mind:

Visions Of Johanna (aint a tough one to learn aside from the lyrics, so bring a sheet)

Bird Song (soooo damn pretty in that foremat)

New Speedway Boogie

Bathtub Gin

Wharf Rat (always wanted ot hear that one acoustic)

Sitting In Limbo

Peggy-O

Soulshine (soooo pretty in an acoustic format)

Catfish John

Stop That Train

Reuben and Cherise

Tangled Up In Blue

ACDC Bag

Ok, I better stop or I am not going to get any work done today.

Damn straight I'm in there, boochey-boy....I have been working like a dog all week(landscaping) and my body is craving a good bender....I've already talked to POG about hooking up to watch some hockey....sweeeet day off, see you tomorrow.

P.S. I have my name tag and I second the Sugaree.