Jambands.ca

HEASK IS BACK

show---whore

whoa, waaaaaaaaaaaait a minute...

The Canucks will continue to manhandle the frail wings. Yzerman is the only wing that has shown up for the series anyhow. Plus they still harbour the evil traitor Hull. The Canucks are gonna win the series hands down. grin.gif" border="0

The sound guy at GM Place played Chalkdust Torture between plays - definitely a good sign.

GO CANUCKS!

Yessir took the words right out of my mouth...It may not be the same as that glorious night Ottawa knocked the Devils out of the playoffs...Boy that was loud, I even slept at the Corel Centre to get those tix!

Anyways that will happen again, as Ottawa triumphantly knocks Philly on their asses...

YEEEEEHAAAAAA, I am such a jock!

The only thing i have ever experienced that rivals the energy of a Phish show was that glorious night the sens offed the devils.... I anticipate a return to such glory.... Fuck I get goosebumps just thinking about that night so many years ago.....

Such energy and sheer volume are things you rarely get to experience in this life... I got my game 6 ticket in anticipation of getting another dose

hey double b, doesn't the playoff mvp have to make it thru the first round? well then you can forget big ass bertuzzi because slick Stevie Y. has mvp locked up!

show whore am i ever glad to see another WINGS fan on this board because all this talk about the sens, leafs, and habs was really getting to me. the cup will return to HOCKEYTOWN! WOO HOO ya thats right mofos! and i'm calling for a repeat next year too!

Ohhh that is brave being a Wings fan.... are you a Yankees fan too? How about the Lakers?

Ottawa's own Stevie Y can have that award... fine by me. I love Stevie Wonder

Just a matter of time until Bertuzzi gets sick of that dirty fucking Chelios putting his stick up and stomps his ass... for that alone he will win the DoubleB MVP