Jambands.ca

you guys should get a kick out of this

jay sanislo

Apparently Britney Spears is going to release a cover of "I Love Rock And Roll" (which she did in a karaoke scene in the movie "Crossroads").

When asked about her performing the song, she reportedly said, "Oh, yeah, I love Pat Benatar."

Aloha,

Brad

"i'm glad jethro tull won the first heavy metal grammy, he's been in the business for years and years!"

(said to the press after by the woman who presented the award, i'm thinking it was wendy o williams if i can remember...)

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

Apparently Britney Spears is going to release a cover of "I Love Rock And Roll" (which she did in a karaoke scene in the movie "Crossroads").

I heard that Dolly Parton will be releasing a cover of "Stairway to Heaven."

Perhaps "annihilating" would be a better word.

Thirty-ought-six should fix that problem.

quote:

Originally posted by arcane:

I heard that Dolly Parton will be releasing a cover of "Stairway to Heaven."

Perhaps "annihilating" would be a better word.

Thirty-ought-six should fix that problem.

OK, I knew today was going to be traumatic after hearing David Lindley cover Timbuk3's "National Holiday" in a Jimmy Stewart voice (and referring to leather slaves and smoking joints), but this is a whole other plane of pain...

Good thing I'm going to Fishbone tonight; a good 'bone-induced brain scour is just what I need right now...

Aloha,

Brad

I once had agirl friend ask me "WHO'S THAT?",see was looking at a picture of John Lennon,also she was heard to state "I CAN'T BELIEVE BOB DYLAN COVERED GUNS AND ROSES!".Needless to say it didn't really work out between us.

Greg.............