Jambands.ca

MOE AND SOULIVE ARE OPENING FOR PHIL IN TORONTO!

shainhouse

Oh Shit!!

This should be 3 seperate nights!

MOE.Rob + Soulive = messy shorts!

I hope this show starts at like 3pm or something... Too much talent in one place at one time... I have a vision of the monster jam that will end this show.... fucking goosebumps!

IMO!!! these are the 2 best newer bands on tour.... add to that the OLD guard and I'm just leaving my socks in the car..

HAHAHA

I can't wait! Just fucking with all you Phil freaks.... Actualy I am realy looking forward to seeing the Phil...

I just hope that by the time MOE.'s Timy Tucker scrambles my brain and gooifies my soul I have something left for Phil and his friends. I think I will need to dose 3 times that night...

This will be my first Phil.... with opening bands like that he is gonna have to be beyond amazing to have a lasting impact on me.

Holy moly, its gonna be one fine day!!

Jeeezus, there are too too many shows, I get all anxious seeing all these upcoming dates. (Especially knowing I'll have to miss most of 'em cause of bloody work mad.gif" border="0 )

Hey, FYI, check out all this Summer's upcoming TO-area dates at My Upcoming Shows Page - still being run by Trevor at present.