Jambands.ca

Somebody stole my lighter tonight

AD

Last seen at the Bayou.. A blue, Toronto Maple Leafs Bic lighter. Approx. 2 inches tall. Spits flames when prompted.

If found please return to Ping-Pong Palace, 336 Sunnyside. (A house full of jazz fans)

Does anyone agree that Jay shouldn't have shaved his beard?

Nice meeting Dave-O as well.

I think Jyll stole my lighter.

I was outside listening to the prophet ToddVelvet talk about Herbie Hancock and then came inside. My inebriated friend then proceded to wax poetic on the old Elvis Costello quote "talking (writing) about music is like dancing about architecture." He had a point: There are no words in the English language that can accurately describe 'music', so what's the point in it?

I do it all the time, as does everyone here or the wouldn't be a community of Skanks, but I still maintain that he has a point.

Oh yeah: Nice seeing Blane UnitMonster again, and I met a girl named Julia that owes money to OSAP. Jyll knows all sorts of interesting people. (Which is no excuse for stealing my lighter.)

I know where you live Jyll! I'll steal Indie and sell her to Gypsies in Spain!!

ad

ps. He was a good lighter. I want him back...

first of all alan, maybe the lighter did not want to belong to you...did you ever in your heat of passion and madness think of the lighter??? i think not. sometimes you have to think beyond your own conscious self to realize that all matter has a mind of their own. maybe the lighter came to the conclusion that you are not the dedicated toronto fan that it once thought that you were. the now new proud owner of the unique lighter that you previously thought you had a 'grip' on, is now enjoying and probably basking in the aurora of their new find and is lighting their players light on the exerberant flame that your old flame willfully ignited. don't feel neglected alan, think of this situation as one of those 'live and learn' tactics that only come about once in a full moon, or as you call is 'la vida loca'. when you're in spain, thinking of pain, think of jyll and all your mind will fyll, with pictures of trees, up to jyll's knees, and you will chuckle and jyll likely will be in a shmuckle, but don't you worry, cause jyll likes curry and now i'm spent, and feel rather bent, so goodnight buddy, i have to now study.

over and out

just like gout

fuck i'm drunk

and don't have any spunk

wah wah wah

grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0 HA!HA!! reached into my pocket this morning and to my HORROR...realized that EVIL had entered the house!!!! And Sloth does not have it.....it's with me out in Carp....I have half a mind to toss it into the Carp river shocked.gif" border="0

Just kiddin'(sort of).....if you would like it back you must yell out in public......GO SENS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and mabey SENS ARE GONNA KICK TORONTOS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0 p.s....I didn't actually mean to steal yer lighter...sorry bud. rolleyes.gif" border="0

Victory!! The lighter has been found!!

Howler, go right ahead and throw it in the river if you like... I went and bought a shiny orange lighter this afternoon and it's fabulous.

btw hockey fans, I'm no Leafs-Lover... Gimme the Flyers anyday! grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0 (just kidding). I don't really follow hockey...

Dave-O and I cordially invite everyone here to the debut performance of Limp Jazz-Kit, sometime in the future after too much beer. And I was dishing out the beat down, not 'absorbing' it. The judging was fixed, I tells ya.

Rock and Roll, fair Skanks.

ad