Jambands.ca

Hockey??

CatPhish

He's not harsh, he just doesnt have a good enough grasp of reality, sort of like this quote:

"A suspension? No, I don't think so, not at all. I think it was a clean hit. We just watched the replay 10 times. I hope the kid is OK. But it was a clean hit. McLaren hit him with his tricep. No way should there be a suspension. I'd be shocked if there was. The guy is coming full speed and he cuts in on him, and Kyle is trying to stop him. There was nothing dirty about it at all." - Boston assistant GM Jeff Gorton (Boston Herald)

Be sure to watch Game 5

To replace Zednik, the Habs recalled defenceman Matt O'Dette from the Quebec Citadelles of the AHL. O'Dette should provide some extra muscle for the Canadiens if he dresses in Game 5. In 48 games with the Citadelles this season he has seven goals, one assist and 136 penalty minutes.

beautiful.....that even ellicited a giggle from dogatthestation......who i read the post to, having to uncover one ear from under his headphones....as he sits watching....guess....phantom menace on his dvd player in his new laptop.....

i love my geeky men.

YOU KNOW IT DINGER!

His was livid at the press conference and basically said to expect retribution. Saturday night is going to be a bloody game. anyone know the official word on the extent of the injuries yet?

I have heard, concussion, broken jaw, broken nose, stitches and a crushed eye socket. All rumours though.