Jambands.ca

trey darrien lake

jay sanislo

It is best to camp in the national or state park near the venue. It is much nicer and WAY cheaper. I went there for a tragically hip show in 2000 and camped for the weak. After seeing the camping at darien lake I was extremely glad I camped 5 minutes away. Trees are much better than a feild of grass for 5 times the cost.

Right on Sanislo. We (me and theresa) got our tickets for darien as well. We are driving back though after the show. you welcome to travel with us if u wish.

lemme know

peace

ps try and get tickets for trey in detroit. weef and shannon and the two of us are all going! gonna be a party!

Trevor, I think I'm going... As you know, I'm a slave to work these days, but with some luck I can pull it off. I don't know how I'm getting there yet though, and the Hammer is still an hour from TO!

Ive been to Darien LK. about 7 times and the best and only place to pitch is at -SLEEPY HOLLOW- just a couple of rurals through the back roads and voila!!! I reserved last week;lot 10 w/ elec. and was planing to rent a car but if anyone has an extra ass seat for me that'd jolly!! Plus,pull out the old CAA card and ya get 20% off the night. HE-HAW!! E-me if you have room please...

"IS THAT A WIG OR A RUG?"