Jambands.ca

Missing Sanctuary Tags

Velvet

ha ha - where are you? gone yet? you have to give jodi's to her in toronto - its the rainbow one. i'm sure she'll remind you specially if you're staying at her place

all the others you should drop to everyone at each of their houses grin.gif" border="0

(actually, other than jodi's i dont know, there's catphish and daveyboy... they live real close to you)

i just realized i wrote above " i'm sure she'll remind you specially if you're staying at her place"

oops! what i MEANT was, "I'm sure she'll remind you... ESPECIALLY if you are staying at her place - meaning that there will be opportunity for her to say, go down to the bus and get it"

NOT that she would have a "special" way of reminding you... grin.gif" border="0 yikes! made myself laugh sorry, carry on

Oh god, do not remind me.... I never get like that.....

But yes, I do remember you.....I also remember sitting on the steps of the bus looking out the front door...heheheheh! Not a good idea when you are in the shape I was. heheheheh!

My BF and I were talking the next day about the fact that you guys actually had a "handicapped" person on the "handicapped bus". hehehehe