Jambands.ca

I'm officially a....

reba

thanks everyone and sorry velvet, I wasn't informed that it was a secret or else I definitely wouldn't have said anything...sooo soooooorry! in that case. Everyone is invited back to my house after my ceremony... I don't think there is anything going on that night. confused.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0

Atta Ron, Moe!

Here is a game you can play on Graduation Night.

The following items are necessary for game play: Either a spot amongst

all the other graduates or a ticket for the audience. Robe, cap, and all

the other paraphernalia (if a graduation candidate). A lot of beer.

Take a drink whenever a speaker uses the words:

- bright future - budgeting time - debt (see also below)

- deserving - drinking - endurance

- faculty - finally / at last - fond memories

- fraternity - friendship - future

- hard work - honor - interest, -ing

- job - knowledge - late nights/all-nighters

- love of learning - party - perseverance

- preparation - sacrifice - sorority

- study/studies - support - tuition

- vision - volunteer - work

GRADUATE!!! Wow, I thought this day would never come. Actually it was technically 2 days ago. So I am very happppppy!!! And wanted to share it with all of you.

The most important part of this message though is that my actual ceremony is on June 13th, which just happens to be nero's first show back in Ottawa after their travels! Hope to see you all there (those of you who will be in Ottawa)!! grin.gif" border="0

My deepest congratulations to you, my friend. You made it through a tough program. I'm so happy that you joined the cmg; it was great to watch you grow as a player as you ate up all the info you were being fed. As is your style, you made it more interesting and more fun. You rock, and I'm looking forward to hearing the Rhapsody when we get back.

Hopefully I'll see you Friday nite.