Jambands.ca

Off to the Races

Ms.Huxtable

yeah the track tonight pholks!!!

and i'm not an organizer...i'm a bad influence thank-you-very-much!

i don't know who's in and who's not...looks like me, brad, sharon, bouche, the sloth, velvet....

booche is a flake and he ain't coming for sure...

sally never comes out.

anyone else interested should just show up there...gimme a call if you must 613.292.1217

lates..i gotta jibbooo and keep on drinkin' tooohoooo!!!

What Andre isnt coming?

Cmon Booche they'll have the game on the big screen (Ill even cheer for the Habs with you - though thats probably more of a jinx). Besides I wanted to argue with you about Harry Neale face to face. smile.gif" border="0

What about Graham? I thought he fucking loved to gamble.

Screw it, lets stick with the ponies - they let you drink while you gamble at the track. I had a blast (and sorry for blasting beer on you Giggles)

I still feel bad for you Treyter, (and Ms. Hux too cuz she got screwed as well), that last race was a real kick in pants.

So I make my highest bet of the evening $6.00 (call me conservative) that horse #2 and #4 will come in first and second. AND THEY'RE OFF!!!

The excitement builds as they're coming down the final stretch. I start jumping up and down as I watch #2 and #4 placing exactly as I so brilliantly predicted. I DID IT!!! I WON!!! WOO HOO!!!

So I get up to the counter to cash my ticket and am floored to realize that the woman who placed my bet (let's just call her "the BITCH") placed it for the Meadowlands Racetrack (we were at the Rideau-Carleton). "So sorry" she says "but horses #1 and #8 placed for this race." mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

PUNCH YOU IN THE EYE!!!!

last race:

i make some serious bets because i've already lost my shirt.

i call the exactor (3,4) and box another exactor (same horses 3, 4). (fair sized bets)

i also call a triactor boxed with horses 3, 4, and 5 (big bet that one)

horses 3 and 4 finish first and second like i called. horse 5 finishes 4th. horse 6 finishes 3rd.

there is a problem with the race (someone broke a rule or some shit), and they start to investigate...

now if the #6 horse gets the boot i win on all tickets, and probably take home a coupla grand.

even if the exactor bets win, i come out breaking even on the night.

so of course, the fucking number 4 horse get's the bootski, and Hood goes home with an empty pocket, and a head right full-o-bitterness.

mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

I won $11.50.

And I also one 8 bucks on every 2 dollar bet I made. I was going to do 10 bucks a race...but after losing 1, I dropped it down to 2 bucks.

So, I effectively won about $10 a race.

That was shitloads of fun with all of you guys.

I can't wait to do it again.