Jambands.ca

summer time and the living is, err, snowy!!

SolarGarlic

Yeah, I arrived in Calgary yesterday to a blizzard. When we woke up in the bus, it was still snowing. It is currently still snowing. If Noah was in Calgary he'd built a 40 cubit by 40 cubit snowmobile.

Hey Solar, were you at the show last night at Morgan's? I tried to mentally decipher if you were there. Maybe we'll see you tonight at Charlies...

Hey Velvet, too bad the Golden gig didn't work out! I remember asking someone at the bar what happened and I didn't get a real answer. Tried though! I was gonna try to get the demo back from them and bring it down the road to Packer's Place - the only other venue. If you do stop in Golden (maybe for a beer break on Tues/Wed on your way to Fairmont), stop by the Dogtooth Cafe, in town right by the river, and tell 'em Kevin sent ya! wink.gif" border="0

I see theres a few Tofino dates too eh. Gonna do any surfing?? I was surfing there a few weeks ago, it was so so good. If you don't have a place to stay in Tofino, the hostel (click here) is super nice, but you'd probably have to book a few days in advance.

Hope the tour is going well!