Jambands.ca

Leafs rule!

Phil McCraken

I'll all over the $10 treytor bet. It might mean I'll have to clean my apartment a little and scrap together a few looney's off the floor.

If the Sens fluke out and win I'll consider it a charity case for the $300 or so Treyter spent at the race track.

He's notorious for making bad bets.

I wish I was a Leafs fan. Living in a constant state of denial about how bad my team is. Always thinking that the team is soooooooooo close to winning it all. They all live in a magical bubble where all is good. I remember back in the early 90`s when the Habs won the cup. Two Leaf fans I worked with used to try and ridicule the Habs. I would respond we just won the Cup. They`re reply was the Leafs made it to the Semi Finals two years in a row. Good for you Leafs.

Now I know the Habs have been bad over the last few years, but I`m realistic and will admit it.

Face facts Leaf fans your team sucks and has since 1967.

GOOOOOOOOOOOO HABS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what I was hearing. Go Leafs go! However, I think there was a faint sound of Go Sens Go, mixed in. Thats what happens when your fans are fickle I suppose.

I can guarantee you one thing, you wont here no Go Sens Go cheers in the AC Center.