Jambands.ca

Phish Sanctuary Playoff Pool Members!!!

Northern Wish

Are we all still playing or what? I am noticing that those three or four guys at the bottom are not playing at all any more.

Did losing take the fun out of it? It certainly shouldn't, in the end its only 3 cds out of pocket. There are three of us here in Saint John who set our pool everyday and watch hockey together every night. To those players who are not active, remember you are making it boring for the rest of us too! A little more competition would certainly be fun.

Go Wings Go!

Sean

Oh yeah, dont worry about me, I may be behind you but the Sloth is staring at my ass and licking his lips, in hopes of one day catching it and trying to make a mount to glory!

You can fahget about dat one Sloth........

I am confused though

Saint John's

Red Wings

Man, that ones a stumper.

I was going strong (and this is after I blew off the first 3 days of the pool) then last weekend came up (which for me starts on a Thursday), then Days of You, then this, then that, next thing I knew I put 4 zeros in a row and effectively destroyed my chances, so whats the point (other than maybe I should try to take a glorious run at Booche to shut him the hell up smile.gif" border="0 ).

Honestly if the pool let you set up multiple days of picks at once it would be great but having to make new picks every day is alot like having to go to work and work sucks.

OK I got you. I know each day is pain in the ass, but with playoff hockey there are only two options. Pick the whole team up front, or switch every day....... That is of course, because at the end of each round with some teams going to 7 games and others (Red Wings) cleaning up in 5, the schedule is up in the air for the next round and picking players without a schedule would be difficult.

Keep it comin! You guys are a lot more competition than my Sporting News Pool.

And keep checking tomandian.com because there is a daily shift in leaders on that one.

Sean

Oh yeah, and Booche. I just moved to Saint John, New Brunswick (haven't we met at Eric Warrens with Mark Tonin before?)...... I used to live in the hotbed of Toronto Maple Leafs territory, so just to be the constant shit disturber I decided around the age of 8 that the Red Wings were the best opponent of the Leafs (remember the Norris Division? sigh....).

My first ever game was amongst the throngs of Italian Leafs fans at Maple Leaf Gardens against you guessed it... Detroit. The rest as they say is history.

Hope that clears up the confusion. At least you all like a good team, out here everyone is either a Habs fan or the Bruins is tops. Ugh.

Sean

Indeed. I've been putting in 12 hr days at the school everyday (including weekends) for the last week. Play starts tomorrow! It's been all about priority and having the brain power to remember to do it. I'm still playing and I've not given up but there were a couple of days there were the picks did not get made. Hopefully we can catch up, maybe a runner-up prize?

As for the Tom and Ian pool, those Blues better figure out Hasek like they did at the end of last game or I'm never going to see the top of that hill again.