Jambands.ca

Hey Bouche...

SolarGarlic

When I bought my Nero Cd last Mr. Velvet gave me a phishsanctuary.com post card as well...pretty slick!! thats a hell of an idea. Who designed it for you? and would he or she be willing to design something similar for me (ctree.org)?

Id love to get some of the phish skank cards to hand out at shows and would also like to have some ctree.org ones as well. Got any leads for me??

I'm glad you like them. Hell, I'm glad they made it out to you.

There's alot to be said on paper. Especially if it makes it onto your refrigerator smile.gif" border="0

H made the fuggin cool graphic on em and I couldn't have been happier.

Shoot me an email, and we can work something out.

Thanks for the positive words, Ms. Hux, and for sharing your excitement about the weekend. I look forward to sharing one big huge fun time with you and the rest of the Sanctuarians and with all of the other kind people that will be there.

And h, bug bouche for a copy of issue 1. I've got to believe that he's got an extra copy kicking around. If not, I'll mail you one.

Peace, Mark

Hopefully in the future any band making the trip West will also have some copies of the latest Scene & Heard to hand out. We are putting the finishing touches on the second issue and it will be ready to be handed out at Frontier Town. Some bands will also be taking copies with them from Frontier Town to pass out at other shows and to leave at other locations. We will also be mailing some out West.

And in my humble opinion, issue two is looking pretty sweet!

Peace, Mark

Hey Mark,

I am excited to get my hands on a copy of Scene & Heard part 2. It should make for some interesting in-between-show reading at Frontier Town (I WAY TO EXCITED FOR THAT WEEKEND AS WELL!).

Issue 1 had my laughing hard and those of us who actively participate in the scene could relate to every word in it. Keep up the good work. See you weekend after next. WOO HOO!!!!

you call me a sasquatch? my reach isn't near long enough to be a sasquatch - you dont even know what one is - i WISH i was a sasquatch - macy gray, now THERE's a sasquatch - she could knock you down from across the street and still look good doing it.