Jambands.ca

Sens suck

Phil McCraken

At this time I would like once again to announce that I'm covering all bets for the Leafs to win game 5.

I don't expect any of you Ottawa fans to bet on your team after that embarrassing loss.

Patrick La-Sive.

Its nice to have a goalie that can keep the puck out of the net in the last minute.

Too bad the Ottawa fans had to embarrass themselves by first of all being out cheered by the Leafs fans in the house (especially even after rigging Ticketbastard so out of towners couldn't get tickets) and then littering the ice with crap. There already enuff crap on the ice when the Sens are out there.

First of all it was 7 men not 8 pal (and I sure as hell didnt see a goal)

and yeah those Ottawa fans showed about as much class as you Harpua grin.gif" border="0

Damn the Sens took some stupid penalties.

Fuck it bring on game 5 baby ! (I think this series is going 7)

Zero bucks please frown.gif" border="0

Well there was no monetary bet on my side, so I guess I am no loser but I am definately going to ante $10 to game 5'er...

As for Ottawa fans having no class, I guess Leafs fans don't either, if in your opinion you could hear Go Leafs Go, that would mean TO fans were the majority and throwing crap on the ice...

Oh yeah...I was watching the news...why do people in Toronto think they are going to lose...It's ridiculous...Why don't the people stand behind thier team...I know all of Ottawa does...Try and wear an Ottawa jersey out on gameday...All you get is cheers and props...SOOOO, It's off to TO for game 5, You see the reason Ottawa fans don't go to TO is simple...Aside from a handful, most people there are clueless about hockey...Ask them what icing is...They think that's when the Zamboni clears the ice...I'm surprised they don't call in the army, because Alfie sprays Cujo with a little snow....

Rant over...

Ottawa shows support by not going to games til their team starts winning... The easiest ticket in hockey was to a sens philly game in the first round... They had to keep toronto fans from buying tickets so as to give people in ottawa a chance to decide whether they wanted to go to the games or not... haha....

Until Ottawa won their first round series against philly they were having a real hard time selling season tickets...

Hey the leaf the fan that doesnt post when they dont win pipes up and the im not a leaf fan but i sure as hell sound like it pipes up, my oh my. smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

God help me I already have enough reasons to hate Leaf fans grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

GO SENS GO

(And Jaimoe C'mon this is kinda of exciting but yeah I agree the physical stuff isnt there)

Hey Sloth, this last game was the best of a rather boring series ( so far ). I was excited. I would normally comment on Leaf loses ( on this site ), but I don't have a computer - I have computer access at work, 4 of every 8 days. Anyway, there was more intensity and hitting in the 3 periods of last night's game, than there was in the entire 5 periods of Game 3. As both teams start feeling more pressure, I think this series can only get better. The best hockey right now is being played in the Colorado-Sharks series. Too bad no Canadian networks are ( regularly ) carrying the games.