Jambands.ca

Sens suck

Phil McCraken

geezuz cripes Sloth!

what the hell are you doing awake?

It's 9am for the love of god???

SENS must win this next one or it's all over but the crying. too bad about that last game....looks like the leafs have a new strategy (hand-pass, and football plays)...is that how you beat the trap? throw the puck up in the air and rush underneath hoping to crash the net and get a lucky shot?

hey it worked last game...

Pearson....$10 next game. why not?

good luck fuksuk.

Hey Sloth!

Am I supposed to be the leaf fan that doesn't post when their team loses...There is a reason for that.. It's called intelligence!

Treyter, u sure are wearin' out that "F" word...U know what they say about people who use it as an integer instead of a verb......get it....??!!!

You guys are really great! Makes me remember when I was young and had nothing better to do. Now I am old with nothing better to do...It's more fun now because I know a whole lot more.

cool.gif" border="0 old guy

HAHAHAHA Phak,

No sorry dude, that was a carry over rib poking from another thread for Jaimoe (the other poke was for Dog)

Dont think your quills are missing my raw hide, I was just tired last night after catching a pretty decent band (thx DoubleB) and just didnt have enough time or ammo.

Worry not, I have jotted your name down onto my list of Sens naysayers and I will retaliate (though not about you being old cuz I aint the youngest guy here either).

I am the leafs fan that is supposed to not post when the leafs lose... however, if you have paid attention I have not been posting after the leafs win either... I am just enjoying the series but I felt some of the things posted last night needed a response and I made it generic enough that it could be coming from a casual fan and not necessarily a leafs fan (which I am but it could have easily come from a habs, blues, coyotes, or even a sens fan who actually pays attention to what is going on)...

P.S this will be the last hockey related post that I make because I am not actually a player so really don't have much to say about what goes on on the ice).

Have fun guys and may the best team win (Hopefully the Leafs)

quote:

P.S this will be the last hockey related post that I make because I am not actually a player so really don't have much to say about what goes on on the ice).

sounds like we have the first leaf quitter!!!!

doubt it'll be the last shocked.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

doggie i thought u had more in ya bud... tongue.gif" border="0rolleyes.gif" border="0

what i'm really suprised at here is that andre and/or badams haven't been on here telling everyone how futile this thread is due to montreal being the only canadian team that really has a shot?

i'd like ot see montreal vs ottawa just because the leafs are dirty, and i want to see a healthy canadian team in the cup.

This is absolutely my last reply...

Hood the destinction of being the first leafs quitter belongs to you wink.gif" border="0

I still cheer holeheartedly for the leafs but arguing with a sens fan is like arguing with your kid sister... They yell and scream and cry until a parent steps in and says be nice to your sister, she doesn't know any better and you are suppose to be the bigger person... grin.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by dogatthestation:

This is absolutely my last reply...

Hood the destinction of being the first leafs quitter belongs to you
wink.gif" border="0

I still cheer holeheartedly for the leafs but arguing with a sens fan is like arguing with your kid sister... They yell and scream and cry until a parent steps in and says be nice to your sister, she doesn't know any better and you are suppose to be the bigger person...
grin.gif" border="0

Sounds the same as arguing with a Leafs fan.

Anyways, the series ain't over...and you still haven't heard any Ottawa fan complaining about Salo...A Toronto fan would be all over that. "Dirty Play they would say!!!"

Thanks Sloth..it's good to know you will pick on me when you have the energy...but your name makes you an easy target..I can see you wear out easy!!

And Treyter...never Treyed off who you are by aplolgizing on a free open field...If I'm going to get offended by the "F" word, then I can always log out eh? Get out of your turF so to speak...Glad to see you took it to heart ..for about three seconds ...shows you have some character.. cool.gif" border="0 It's all in my name.

Attention Leaf and Sens Fans

While you squabble with each other both on and off the ice.

Canada`s Team

God`s Team

is steadily building momentum. Can you all feel it. It`s like 1993 all over again. Chants of Roy Roy Roy have been replaced by Jose Jose Jose, but it`s the same mood and man do I LOVE it.

It`ll be another story for the ages. Songs will be written and many babies concieved the night they win the Cup. We will name all the boys Saku.

Oh the joy we will feel.

Dinghy...the strategy is to put your best in the critical time play...

Give the guy some slack..gotta rest that hand.

Watch out...Joseph's been given some miracle power and is about to show what he can do...

Look out Sens..u r in for a frustrating game 5 and 6 and then your pain will be over and you can rest.

Wow badams..that's a very enlightened 'tude...

and..

you r right on..

it's not really about the players..they get their energy from how good the fans are at supporting them, so fans can, and do make a difference...one fan with real heart can win a game...

and we all love a comeback story so Saku's bout makes les Canadiens a very good possibility...

But..I gotta say...I have a lot passion to see those Leafs Go up with 'em...

How come we don't say Go Leaves Go..maybe it would be too confusing..they wouldn't know whether to stay or leave..heh cool.gif" border="0

What Joseph can do?

Whats he ever done?

His best years are behind him and I cant see TO signing him this off-season (I wouldnt either). He wants to be payed like Roy and Hasek, but he aint no Roy or Hasek.

Tonin could be on to something here..........

GO HABS!