Jambands.ca

Help Wanted

h

if you click the my profile link above (under the phishsanctuary.com banner towards the top of the page) you will see where you can pick avatars in there... (i think)

ya, lots of people reveal a whole lotta stuff up here that i would never talk about in an open forum, to each their own i suppose...

I see that H has revealed that she is blue and mean.

I've revealed that I've got a birthmark that looks like a lightning bolt running down my face, and one half of my head is blue, and the other is red.

Badams is Luke's Father.

Treyter gets MAD when someone makes fun of the space between his teeth.

Well thanks for the help moderator, but if you read my message I got as far as Avatars..I want to know how to bring in the custom avatar.

Bouche: H has revealed she is very multitasking and has a strong desire to succeed..

You have revealed that you are often of two minds so no one ever knows what the hell you really want and Treyter doesn't get MAD..he's a little twisted in the mind and quite enjoying it...Booche knows who he is and doesn't piss around about it..like him or not-too bad...Badams..hhhmmm.. thinkin of a song..bang bang..I am the a Warrior..

Blah Blah Blah... cool.gif" border="0

Why can't I have a custom Avatar?? I see my choices are None/Custom/Avatar 1 etc thru 20 but most of you are wearing faces that aren't there so I figure it must be choose custom but that is not working...Are you actually wearing a URL link to your picture rather than choosing an image? confused.gif" border="0confused.gif" border="0confused.gif" border="0

i like the little engine that could man...

up to you though...welcome aboard! grin.gif" border="0

it'll be interesting to see what u choose for yours since u think they mean so much...personally i don't get it (that's not to say that i didn't find the profile's amusing)...but hey that's treyter for ya wink.gif" border="0

Well stay tuned Treyter...my image is COMING SOON....

Actually...It's Ms Huxtables that is multitasking and has a strong desire to succeed...H is multistacking and has a strong desire to succeed if it happens...I stand by my analysis of you...don't get me wrong..it wasn't an insult...Nothing wrong with a little mind twisting..helps u think outside the box...and if you're not having fun......

right on!! cool.gif" border="0

For the Ms Hux

I'm into all kinda tunes..not too much on heavy metal or polka...unless they are played together then they kinda melt into a funky metal thing..hah

Pretty much anything with a beat or a story...

Partial to the older gen stuff - nothing before 1952...What brings me here...it's all in the name.

cool.gif" border="0