Sausage McMuffin

doubleB

quote:

Originally posted by doubleB:

That was kinda disappointing

quote of the year

"she was black?"

Hood

What was kinda disappointing? Last night's Muffin, or something that happened at L.N.M.? And to what does the quote of the year refer?

Aloha,

Brad, Desiring Context

the best time to get mc d breakfast is when somebody just brings you in a bag of original egg mcmuffins (cheese and ham) and a tim hortnns coffee.

brought egg mc muffins are delicious!

i also enjoy sausage ms hux (?? wink.gif" border="0 )

quote:

"she was black?"

are you sure Brad???

i thought she had some white in her?

maybe it's just me wink.gif" border="0

i oughta stop drinking...i find that i am remembering less and less these days after such nights...for example: the last time Downtime played i didn't even know downtime played. didn't hear a note. frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0confused.gif" border="0

not good...

Hood: Yeah so I drove that girl home the other night... got a little make out action and a phone number

BB: Sweet, way to go

Hood: Um yeah.... what did she look like? Was she alright? I don't remeber...

BB: Yeah she was a pretty cute black chick

Hood: She was black?... are you sure?..... hmmmm she was only 19, if that.

BB: (tears of laughter prevent response)

Hood: I'm going home early tonight

Raggamuffin was their usual predictable self, I enjoyed the show as always, but the scene has become infested with sleezy guys (other than Hood and Stapes). The ratio last night was poor!

I think the new hot pick up spot in town is the poutine shack next to Zaphods.... seems everyone is a winner there

Hahha. That's funny Treyter. I was out with Canuck Duck the other night and we were talking about Downtime. I forgot I was there as well. shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0

I came to the conclusion that because I started to party around 3:00, then the game went into double over-time, and the band didn't go on until midnight that I had a valid excuse for blanking out. I do remember the hunky, smily, bass player though. I'm sure not one to forget that sort of thing. wink.gif" border="0

i guess i'll try to clean up your vomit a bit asparagus...

i didn't not remember at all what this girl looked like--i sorta remembered (i know she was cute, and had a nice bod etc.)...but i thought maybe she was coffee-double-creme, or maybe coffee-single-creme...but when Double B told me she was full-on black i was suprised...and it was a really funny thing to say back at the time anyways.

she was pretty cool--liked her weed, asked us about phish (funny face made when we were all like "65 shows babe") liked radiohead, had tats (angel wings i think)...and said she had lots of hot friends (after some prodding by Stapes).

anyways, now i can't bring her out into this scene because of all you fools...(don't know if i'd want to anyways--bringing young hot girls into a sausage fest might not be the most prudent decision if ya want to keep them)

HAHAHA so between the three of you, you have Treyter (who takes the girl home) has an incling that she was good looking, doubleb believes she was black and Sloth knows her name... It reminds me of that seinfeld episode where Jerry and George split time between that one girl because she is too much for either of them to handle alone..

You guys should become some kinda crime-fighting unit... "The Toaster league of Canada" or something. Your motto could be: "wherever there is injustice in the world we will be there (in spirit anyways) and maybe one of us will actually remember something about it (but don't plan on us to do anything about because we plan on being toasted, severely toasted)"

I am very impressed with Sloth. Name remembering is such a learned skill, especially for drunks.

I really hope you gave her the website address at some point, so she could read this incredible thread.

I'll make sure that she gets a link to it when I meet her wink.gif" border="0