Jambands.ca

This is WHY I'm NOT GOING to Come Together...

shainhouse

Okay, many people have asked me if I'm going, and I continue to disappoint by saying no, and here is why.

I have to work. why you ask?

I work for a promotions and advertising company that promotes coke. Like the sprite zone in raptors games, taste tests and all that junk.

We're doing this big program where the target market is 19-24, thus we have to be out when those people are having fun. That is on weekends and nites. I'll be at Wasaga Beach on May 2-4, and crying that I'll be missing out on such a good time.

So please, think of me when you're enjoying all that great Canadian jam. And remember, read you revolving door.

www.revdoor.com

Peace and Sorry,

Shain

Guest Low Roller

You think that's lame? At least you'll be making some money.

I was planning on going, but now I have to miss Come Together because I have to look after my Grandmother because the rest of the family will be gone all week.

So to summarize I am unable to go to:

MMW

Phil/Moe/Soulive

John Scofield

Come Together

and now even Drums and Tuba/GTB is in question. I HATE bad timing.

At least I'm going to Trey in Vermont.

You think thats bad?

I'm a two bit security guard in a hotel that looks like a mini disney land and since it is going to be very busy ala the holiday i have to fuckin work. All day and all night long i am forced to (and this doesn't include all) listen to and put up with obnoxious americans who ALL think i'm a big racist when i ask them to turn their music down at 3 in the morning. If it was up to me those fuckers would party in the bar after hours with me but it ain't so fuck em!

.......and thats why i'm not going to Frontier Town next week.

I have to admit though roller, yours is bad also. At least its stacked with moral goodness. smile.gif" border="0

But as far as you're concerned shain, you will be looking at more tits in bikinis than you will be able to shake a ti-stick at so BOO HOO frown.gif" border="0

Guest Low Roller

It does make me feel SLIGHTLY better.

What makes me feel a WHOLE lot better though is that I finally got myself an apartment. July 1st is the move-in day.

Guest Low Roller

Sounds good in theory, but I'll be in BC the first week of July, so I'm missing Canada Day as well. Generally speaking I won't be around for a whole lot of stuff in the next month.

We can warm up the place maybe mid-july or something.

Well, as part of our value-added service offering, we could warm the place for you, so it's all nice and broken in when you get back. You don't want to come back from a long trip to an empty and sparse-looking place, do you? You want that warm, lived-in look, and we can provide it for you, for a small fee...

Aloha,

Brad

I am going ! tongue.gif" border="0

anyway.. it is not WHAT you do this summer.. it is how much fun you have.. make the best of where you need to be.. i havnt posted on here in a while.. sheesh.. i feel so "out of the loop"

actually the thing that got me back on was shane's expalnation tongue.gif" border="0

lol

wasaga beach can be fun.. if you arent in that horrible strip of utter crap! (sorry shane i know you'll probally be there)

the beach is nice if it is not crowded.. and the sunshine campground is always the place to be for a good party ;P

ok.. this post is turning out to be quite negative..

sawwwwy!!!!!

hugs all around.. you know i dont mean anything bad..

have a good summer all smile.gif" border="0

there's always the cozo (yeah new couches that are washable!!!!!!!)

chelly