Jambands.ca

What's the Deal?...

moe.ron

as for performance, it was tied with the show at the lyric in K-W earlier this year for me. Definitely a dynamic show with decent lights and a stoked but small crowd.

whoever doesn't know who i am that was there, i was the big guy in the red toque and green sweater.

i expected more smokers to be there. it wasn't as much of a party as it could've been but it was just as fun as i'd hoped.

they played from 9 (i didnt get there till 9:30) until 10:30. these guys are the shit. and as they said - only in ottawa would pple show up in that weather.

you got in free? when i showed up (at 9:30 taboot) they wanted to see my ticket (i have a tulipass).

they said they'd be back in the fall at barrymores.

so - who's going to bruce cockburn tonight? if the weather isnt too crappy I'll be there with my wife and daughter (there were actually little kids at last nights show)

I didn't hear any "the wheel" teases but I did enjoy the "Material Girl" tease as well as a few other poppy tunes thrown in here and there. I think i heard a "funkytown" tease at some point as well. I'm impressed with all who braved the elements last night and tuffed out a fun night! Good times.