Jambands.ca

I love my Leafs!!

Ms.Huxtable

YEEEEEHAAAAA!!! Can't wait for game 7. i was pretty nervous that whole freakin' game but i loved the score at the end!! Tuesday is gonna be a wicked game!! All the trash talkin ends on Tuesday. Let's see who is standing after the smoke clears.

The line to kick Ricard Persson's ass starts behind me.

Jesus, 8 minutes into the 1st period following a game that ended in a controversal boarding call Persson boards Domi. What a stupid bastard. The refs were not going to let that go.

That guy had his head so firmly up his ass I doubt he even knew who he hit. Man, I could have you told he was Ottawa's worst defencemen this year but never in my wildest dreams would I have ever thought he was that stupid (Andre Roy was that stupid but at least he was tough and knew his role).

Oh well, no team in this series has won two games in row and home ice doesnt seem to mean shit so bring on game 7 baby !!!

Special thx to Ms.Hux for the trash, after DoubleB's jinxesque trash talk in last thread Ottawa needs to get some of that Hockey God karma back. grin.gif" border="0

GO SENS GO

BRING IT ON BABY!!!!! While this has been one hell-uv-a round two series, one must think if the Leafs had some of their players back who are injured, would it have gone this far??? If it wasn't for Roberts and the whole team contributing, I don't think the Leafs would have made it. Character for sure. I'm sick of hearing people calling the Leafs "Whiners". If any other team had to put up with the bad calls and un-calls, I'm sure they'd be just as frustrated. However, it's all in fun and it's made for some great hockey. Toronto is going to go nuts on Tuesday. Hope the Sens have ghost repellant 'cause they must be feeling haunted by seasons past........

What is that saying??????

Oh yeah, GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!!

Tired of hearing Leaf's being called "whiners"

Stop saying sheet like "If any other team had to put up with the bad calls and un-calls, I'm sure they'd be just as frustrated"

EVERY team has to deal with it, not just Toronto. If you Leaf fans could only pull your head out of the sand long enough to notice.

Last year, I couldnt stand Sens fans. This year, its the Leaf ones.

Thanks Dingy.......

I am outa here for the rest of the day I think, I am in one BAD mood it seems. I wish I could take it out on Bates Battaglia myself tonight (without getting a penalty though, I wouldnt want to Perrson my team like he did last night)

As far the whining goes...if u got hit from behind causing u to sit out the rest of the playoffs (even the Cup finals when they get there), by some ugly Swede who then went on to score the game winning goal 10 seconds later with 2 minutes left in the game,you'd be "whining" too.

Besides, if Ottawa can't beat the Leafs without Sundin, Reneberg, Tucker, Pilar, Yuschevich, Lumme, Valk then they really don't belong in the playoffs at all

1. Have you heard any Ottawa people whining about the 5 min major...No...

2. Ottawa is finally healthy for once...Have we ever whined about being not healthy the last 3 years...No...

3. Cherry was right about Sundin...He should have had bigger gloves on and so he broke his wrist...Wear better equipment you'd be fine

4. Ottawa is missing Chara and Fisher right now, I'm sure the biggest man in the NHL has to hurt the team not being there, but do we complain...NOPE...

5. I read in the paper the other day about two Ottawa Senators fans living in the Toronto area, their car has been egged, and many other things have been thrown at them...Does that happen here...No...

6. The boo-hoo brigade Corson, Domi and Tucker. You ever see any the Sens crying...No...

7. Next time you watch the game, turn it down on the TV and listen to Dean Brown on the Team (1200 in Ottawa) and you will become a Sens fan yourself!! But wait, being a Leafs fan probably means you never watch any of the games anyway!

SCRAMBLE!!!!!!

Ahh game 7, Sens do me proud...Lets go to the Eastern Finals....

That's just my $0.02!

Well I see that the "wine" didn't taste so good to a few of the Sens fans, but like I said before, it's all in fun. I was really hoping to see the Habs take out Carolina, but maybe next year. The 10 minute bullsh_t call on Gilmour was pathetic. The officiating in the series as a whole has been terrible. Nothing has been consistant. Enough said on that topic. So to all watching the game tonight, may the best team win and bring the cup back home to Canada.

Cheers!!!!!