Jambands.ca

Where my peeps at?

Giggles

Hey all...just checkin' in and saying hi! Boy did I leave one hell of a scene for one hell of a dull scene but hopefully that will all change soon with the combined powers of music, dope and the blessing of the pope...ok I lost it there. Just catch the next issue of S&H for what I'm talking about (the ad for the D&T show in Ottawa perticularly). Anyways, hope everyone is living well and I hope equally that our apartment gets a computer that works so I don't have to truck my ass nearly two hrs. to use a computer just to say hi to all you beautiful folks.

doubleB- finally got a chance to reply to that e-mail so check it out when you get the time.

*and I got something for you Mr. Sloth: GO HABS GO!!!

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

Ms. Hux- I am *hoping* to be there...I want to be there badly but if someone calls and says "you got a job, now get to work", then I gotta go...ya know...anyways, no call yet so's it's full steam ahead for the final frontier for me baby...YHA!!!

Treyter- close brother, but your a little off...I think it's: "7-1 "oh my God is she for real?" girl to guy ratio" There is some FEE-INE lookin' women here

doubleB- hey brah!

The rest of my peeps- Keep that FUNK alive

To the Habs- What the fuck was that lastnight?

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0