Jambands.ca

And we bid you goodnight.. goodnight ... goodnight

PassedOutGuy

Domi faked it?

Man, where do people come up with this nonsense?

I heard Ron Mclean say last night that some Ottawa paper printed he took a dive on that hit. What the hell. All the nonsense I have heard the past 3 years has made me hope that we wont see another Battle Of Ontario for a long time. Its more like the Battle Of The Most Media Sales.

Too bad Ottawa didnt show up last night, I wanted to see a better game than that but you have to hand it to the Leafs and their grit/determination. They had more heart.....

Go Leafs(Canada) GO!

grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

Well, well, Treyter..I figure you are indebted to me..I saved you some bucks..American ones at that!!

CUJO was right on his game...and too bad about Ottawa not being there..but I gotta say..the fans really rallied when it counted and that's what I love about the leafs...The fans have heart and feel the win!!

Love a good go..

Dinghy...way ta eat crow boy...you wear it well.

You're probably tryin to decide if you've just been patted on the back or been insulted so I'll let you off with..atta boy!!

All in all...Hockey is definately better watching it thru PHISH eyes.

cool.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0 Go Leafs!

Tis the morning after, and I have to admit seeing all the people in the city with Leafs jerseys really made me sad this morning...I remember the days when I could wear my Sens jersey to work and be proud! I`ll have to walk over to city hall and see if they are flying the Leafs flag!!

There`s always next year!!! Spezza is the man!!!

frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0

Two boys are playing hockey on a pond in a park in Toronto, when one is attacked by a rabid Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy takes his stick, wedges it down the dog's collar and twists, breaking the dog's neck.

A reporter who was strolling by sees the incident, and rushes over to interview the boy."Young Leafs Fan Saves Friend From Vicious Animal," he starts writing in his notebook. "But I'm not a Leafs fan," the little hero replied.

"Sorry, since we are in Toronto, I just assumed you were." said the reporter and starts again.

"Little Jays Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Attack" he continues writing in his notebook. "I'm not a Jays fan either," the boy said. I assumed everyone in Toronto was either a Leafs or Jays fan. What team, do you root for?" the reporter asked. "I'm a Ottawa Senators fan." the child said.

The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes,

"Little Bastard from Ottawa Kills Beloved Family Pet."

Three hockey fans were on their way to a game in Toronto when one noticed a foot sticking out of the bushes by the side of the road. They stopped and discovered a nude female, drunk and passed out. Out of respect and propriety, the Toronto fan took off his Leafs cap and placed it over her right breast. The Montreal fan took of his Canadians cap and placed it over her left breast. Following their lead, the Ottawa fan took off his Senators cap and placed it over her crotch. 911 were called and, when the Paramedic arrived, he conducted  his assessment. First, he lifted up the Toronto Leafs cap, replaced it, and wrote down some notes. Next, he lifted the Montreal Canadians cap, replaced it, and wrote down some more notes. The officer then lifted the Ottawa Senators cap, replaced it, then lifted it again, replaced it, lifted it a third time, and replaced it one last time. The Toronto fan was getting upset and finally asked, "Whats the deal, are all Paramedics perverts or something? Why do you keep lifting and looking, lifting and looking?" Well," said the Paramedic, "I'm simply surprised. Normally, when I look under a Senator's cap , I find an asshole."

Sloth: BradM nailed the signature quote, that Nike commercial has been trapped in my head for a while now...... "Hey glory B... the funks on me.... keep that funk alive!" Sorry bro, I would love to make your year.

POG: Nice choice, I'm all about the Word these days.... the tough part will be choosing which show is better (then giving you the other one wink.gif" border="0 )

No more fucking whinning Sens fans! It is over! We loose again! Therapy starts on Monday