Jambands.ca

Input needed.

Phakinit_thru

I see a wrinkled old man outside the bowl looking in desperatly, in a feeble attempt to come to terms with his own social inadequacy...

By attempting to see inside the bowl, without actually being in it, the old man just confuses and confounds himself into a 1 dimensional reality. Assuring himself that he is not lonely, not boring, not ugly. He is everything he'll ever be but he doesn't even know it yet.

In fact the bowl serves as a mirror to him, coercing his personal theories on microcosms...on himself. He struggles to identify and solidify what role he might have in this bowl, what is his role? And why does this Treyter guy keep calling him an old man? Geezuz where'd these bats come from?....nonsense, nevermind that. Godspeed...

A vision of a matrix appears to the old man. The matrix envelopes all in the bowl, creating a singular consciousness aimed at one thing (ironically, the very thing that escapes the old man).

The old man realizes this, actually realizes that he can't realize...he'll never get to the next level...he knows this...his pathetic attempts are futile.

Defeated the old man slinks back into his beaten, raggady chair, and concedes to watch yet another repeat of the price is right.

"1 DOLLAR!!! 1 DOLLAR!!!"

Hmph!

Bein' kind ta old people..very nice Treyt..it's important! But no answer is also an answer in it's way.

HHHMMMM..no...I mean...look really deeper. Yes same goes for inside the bowl...that is the point..the inside and the outside are really not there...My point about the shark wasn't personal..but I see now you really are a very kind shark and why would I worry about you..you are just fine my friend. Booche is outwardly quite about the real Booche..all that noise is just blather...he's really very deep but shallow on the surface...

I am neither the psychiatrist nor the psycho..I just enjoy watching the Phish both in and out of the bowl and like stirrin' up the water and the air.

Quote: "If u ain't having fun, then what the fuck are ya doing?" fuck.gif

I cant help it if you fools cant recognize a Simpsons quote. The show is on four times a day!

The first one is Homer

The second is Otto

I was implying that you crazy freaks are the one's that dropped the tabs, not me. I am at work and responsible wink.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

Shallow on the surface?

Hey, is this one of my ex-girlfriends?

on a non-related note (sorta):

Yesterday I watched the price is right and saw the absolute dumbest contestant ever!

The guy guessed $550 right after contestant before him had just guessed $550...so bob tells him (laughingly) to re-try, and the dumbass bids $549!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later on, this same contestant bids $7000 on a shed which ends up being $700...Bob had a good time roasting him for the rest of the show...needless to say the guy never made it up on stage.

like strange humans strugglin' to stay afloat amidst thick atmospheric pressure with big hands feeding me and vibrating the world of the glass within I live. Listening to to a similar species of squirming New England guilded big-eyed hose dwellers...little do they know we are the true crusaders,just doing laps,waiting for the ever innevitable toilet drop.

Treyter ya did me proud bein' the first to answer. Yer eagerness shows yer swimmin' around like a shark jus waitin' for it's opportunity and when it comes you'll grab on an go for the kill..you'll be fine. As for what you are seeing, look deeper...not everything is what it seems to be even outside the fishbowl. cool.gif" border="0

HHHMMM H....that's a very interesting number you picked..it adds up...you are also subliminally tuned in..all is better than expected. I am ssooo pleased!

Puddles...you had me right up to the inevitable toilet drop...you're right about the pressure..and we are the true crusaders..but is blowing up the only solution?? What kind of crusading is that for chrissakes!!

What if instead of the inevitable toilet drop the fish starts breathing AIR???!!!neenee.gif

"Let's just say that fame was like a drug, but what was even more like a drug was the drugs."

The liquid is dripping in here today like a sugarbush outlet..............

"Man, another acid flashback. I'd hate to be driving a bus right now!"

quote:

As for what you are seeing, look deeper...not everything is what it seems to be even outside the fishbowl.

interesting concept there Phacknut... wink.gif" border="0

same goes with inside the bowl no?

might've been the point of my last post you think?

don't worry about me Phacknut...i'm not the aggro shark at all (i was just giving ya some support there bud...gotta hate seeing 0 replies after an hour has gone by in primetime)....u are killing me with your assessments (even if they're way off sometimes--like booche being outwardly quiet!!!hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahha)...funny stuff grin.gif" border="0 are you actually a psyciatrist or do you just visit one often? tongue.gif" border="0