Jambands.ca

Great job!!

SolarGarlic

Yeah i second that! I hope all you lucky fuksuks that don't have to work this weekend take advantage and do lots of drugs, drink tons of booze, cause some mayhem, have crazy-wild rockstar sex, and get down to some killer tunes!

...and when your dose kicks, and things get weird and sketchy, just remember: it's only a buzz...it's only a buzz... wink.gif" border="0

Not only is it ok for your Avatar H....you really stick out now..I expect to hear a lot more form u now that we can actually see you..btw..that you didn't atually look up what I said about u an chose the daoist perspective...That's super..it fully supports my statement..ty..ty..

I think this new look is much more efficient - once you get past old-man eyes, but I gotta agree with the Treyt..it's a little bland..The border lines are too caca..

Great idea having the post to page at the bottom of posting...great feature for an old man with no memory..

Also...if ya try ta use your old link in favs..it comes in but is unstable..ya actually have to type in the URL and resave the link..

Really likin' it tho.. smile.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

I waited a couple of hours while my jury deliberated.

Not Guilty is the verdict

This does look pretty darm smoove....... grin.gif" border="0

Davey-Boy and I are celebrating our beeotches being away for the night!

Call us at my place if you want to come by 521-9511 (I'm lookin at choo specially BB)

i dont think you should call them beotches even if there is an o in it -- i'm gonna come over and be bitchy so you know how good you've got it. ha ha! wink.gif" border="0

(ya, i watched a whole thing on perpetuating stereo types and the affect of desensitisation from repeated exposure last night ... ok yep - guilty, but stop it anyway smile.gif" border="0 ) oh i forgot to post the other day that i totally didn't your simpson quotes andré - damn i went straight to acid test - what with the 'driving the bus' ...

anyway, yes, i think we need to look at ways to get colour onto some of the pages - front page is a little bland grin.gif" border="0 but still not to take away from the achievement, mike has done a stellar job here, i didnt help him at all... he's good and has automated tonnes of stuff