Jambands.ca

Question of the DAy

h

ah dinghy that is a very complicated question, totally depends on the meal...

baked potatoes with bbq steak

mashed with thanksgiving turkey

boiled when there is a side of beets

rice with souvlaki or even just as a snack mixed with peas... oh and the presidents choice mixed rice - it's so expensive, but its so good too

what about lipton noodle side dishes?

hmm, i liked Fredericton... and i like kingston... i'm a canadian girl

Well..Miss Reba..nice to hear from you..

You could jus go an answer yesterdays question (Topic: Input Needed). Dinghy avoided it.. and it wore out poor H so I promised I'd stop.

H will have to say when.

I will comment on your Avatar tho....

It seems you are future oriented..hold higher vision if somewhat outer-world unrealistic - to hell with them - u r going for a whole new creation..don't change.

We need more Reba's.

Ever notice how the guys settle for plain ol' plain ol' and the girls go for unique?

Women are outpacing you guys...and you're too busy to notice.

Oh well..it is their world.

wink.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0

Well, I couldn't answer the phishbowl question as I could not place myself behind Phish eyes. If that makes any sense. I am relatively new to the scene, sort of jumping on the bandwagon watching nero form from thier previous state, (male vocals, playing on the floor of a local Irish pub) to what they have become. My eyes have opened to a different genre of music that the boys of nero, some close friends and new ones found here on the skank have subject me too. I have seen my fair share of shows, and I have seen Phish, only once but it changed my entire outlook on music as a whole.

SO....To sum it up....I don't think I would be able to answer that question as I feel I am sortof floating on the top of the water, looking into the depths of the bowl and very interested in what's going on down there, and the odd time diving down for a taste of what the phishies are feeding on!

That's my input...

i am outside the bowl, and there is a dynamic that is endless. changing, growing, building. there is intelligence that captures me in it's spinning whirl of idea. and art. the medium of the spinning idea. the medium and the result.

Well good morning Miss Reba..hehhehheh

Are you hoping to confuse us with that lack of clarity? confused.gif" border="0 Such is the work of a baby visionary. You mus be jus waking up to seeing there is more to see than what we see. The mind an the heart want to talk to each other. Well good. How about..think with you heart and all will be well. Did you know that there is actually a small brain in the heart itself? It's kind of like the shell of your computer. That's the mind you need to talk to to get your answers. That is the intelligence in art. The thinker and the thought. hehehehcoolgleamA.gifI can see clearly now the rain is gone,

I can see all obstacles in my way.

Gone are the....etcrock_band.gif