Jambands.ca

doubleb

hey ...just wondering...were Heather and Adam realy drunk when you mentioned my art/clothes to them?...just 'cause when I mentioned it to Heather at the mighty Popo...she had no ideaskies what I was on about....she did say I could give it a shot thursdays....I felt kinda stupidskies..glad I didn't just show up w/my gear at D&T!

no big deal at this point....just wondering?

hahaha

Hmmmm.... Heather was in a pretty good mood... actually, as I recall, she was buying me shots and drinking pretty hard.

I'm sure it is all cool, I will confirm it for you. I think a regular Reggae night presence would be perfect for you, but you can count on Saturday for sure

well I am not sure about saterday ...Heather seemed to have the same concern as me...in regards to competing w/D&Tubas shirt sales...and the only time I could ask Drums and tuba would be -on the spot-mabey I'll stop by there today. Besides if I don't set up Saterday all I have to do is hear good music. Reggae night might be good though. Mabey too it might be a better idea to make prints and ask if they can hang them....that would take less involvement from my side.

I will confirm with D&T managment and Babylon if you want me to. There is nothing in the contract with D&T to suggest they have any expected exclusivity on vending. I will ask them as a curtosy, but I think you will be able to setup if you want to. Of course if you would rather get shit faced and have a tuba gooify your soul, I can apreciate that

Howler

Just received confirmation from D&T managment. You are free and clear to setup shop for D&T.

Will you be doing Raggamuffin tomorrow?

Nice weather like today probably means you are sunning yourself in the market right now, sweet job sometimes eh?