Jambands.ca

The new site!!

gentlemonkey

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes grum I'M the one whose infamous for whining - ya, you just keep telling yourself that...

listen A) i never said dont complain, i said relax because everybody was starting to sound like spoiled brats bitching at their mommy to change the tv channel for them cuz they were too lazy to look for the remote.

B) if you have a comment, how about offering some sort of link to what you do like rather than just "it looks like shit"

C) you got help fuckhead and still are getting help so stop trying to play mother teresa

D) nobody goes to your msg board and bitches aobut you the way you come here and bitch and advertise the shit going on on your site. I still think you guys should merge too and have said so since day 1 but maybe its this type of flying off the handle and holding year long grudges that keeps people from wanting to, right?

E) nobody wants to fight with you graham or be bitter - we love you so deal with it before i come over there and kick your ass! - i'll hug you, i swear i will fucker!

where are you again?

hey phaknut...not everything is as it seems l ike u always contend. mr. makisupa happens to have a running total that would take quite a while to catch up to if he stopped posting today.

i'd explain how, but you'll figure it out on your own sooner or later.

newbies...

oh charlie, we aren't the fucking carebears afterall. wink.gif" border="0 -- thinking about it now, i wonder if it wasn't even the site or anythign that made grum pissed- it was that i was being too sickeningly sweet about it i bet!

beer1.gif

heres the wondertwins -

OK Mak...I'm standin' down.

Treyter wised me up without telling me anything useful...

but that's ok..

I always try to be last for everything..

Why does everyone gotta pee on their own territory? Stinks!

Balance is integral! however, balance can be and IS absolutely found in good vibes only... It is called harmony...

Yay Jambands of the planet create!

cool.gif" border="0

Yeah, that or potatoeshoe...........

Someone wanna explain that one too me before I lose my marbles again?

I am getting raked over the coals at work today. Did I mention that too?

"I ran out of gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!"

oh sorry i missed that if you said so earlier...

you use to be able to order a free disc, you can't anymore? waht about the sys admin - will they downlaod it for you? - or have bouche change the menu, but i thought getting you a newer version would be better...

charlie, did i piss on you? you're the one who said what i had said made you puke. and i put a big happy face - bouche says a happy face makes everythign all better. smile.gif" border="0

Unfortunately we are looking at thousands of people on one network...Ma Bell doesn`t want to fork out the bills...Anyhoo...I wan`t trying to be a pain in the ass, I know how javascripts and browsers can be picky...

I just can`t see the line that says...

Hello, rubberdinghy [logout]

I like when Mr. Computer talks to me!!!

No worries H, twasn't you! It was the Evil Masked Cheerios Pisser who roams the teeny village of Yarker on the prowl for unattended cereal bowls....

By the way the smile.gif" border="0 does make it all better, now I'm ready fer anything!

As CareBears had come up before, I suggest a trip to:

CareBear Stare

to determine your true CareBear psyche!

I, suprisingly enuff, qualified as Grumpy Bear...fuk 'em!

grin.gif" border="0