Jambands.ca

The new site!!

gentlemonkey

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will get looking at these issues ONE BY ONE.

I think that the menu should be usable in IE 4. I'll look into that right away. If I have to, I'll just make a secondary menu for people with lower versions, however, IE 4 is pretty much obsolete, especially considering some of the security implications on older browsers.

CACA is not a web-safe colour, so I did not use that. If you mean the dark-earthy bar, I just hope you can get passed the poop. Poop can be many colours, and so can puke. It is all in the smell and taste that makes poop and puke bad, not the colour.

The colours have been kept simple so that the site design and layout can take precedence.The usability of the site is by far more important than the use of too many colours.

The scheme can be tweaked as time goes on, which is why it was kept simple. This will be an ever evolving process, as it has been in the last year and a half.

The site did not take five months, but it did take many, many, many nights of research and plenty of real personal effort to get something out by CT fest at frontier town. All of the basics that were regularly used were the priorities .(ie: show listing, news, and of course the Sanctuary)

The images will be back, but are unavailable until that area is complete.

It can only get better as the ideas flow. I certainly am charged by everyone's feedback, and by noticing how people try to use the forums in new ways.

The avatars will be tweaked to fit with the current back-colour which is a very easy colour on the eyes.

Not everyone can be perfectly happy with any one scheme, font or set of imagery, but it can be easily tweaked to bring it closer.

Ah! My eyes can see once again! Thanks for making the font size bigger!!

Nice work on the site Bouchey Boy, Someday we'll sit down with that colour wheel and appease the peeps. If my monitor had the scratch and sniff feature the caca would definitley stink. [Wink]

I am starting to forget what the Sanc looked like before. It's starting to fade and the indoctrination into Jambands.ca is taking hold...... Sly......very sly.

Wow...look what the gentle one has started...

Here`s my problem...I use at work an old version of explorer 4.0 I beleive, and the javascript menu looks funny...It works fine at home though...

So, If jambands.ca wants to come here and install a better version of windows for me it will be alllll good!!!!

haha