Jambands.ca

Alternate Question Of The Day

bradm

What happened to me? Why haven't I had any Sanctuary prenence for the last week and a half?

Here's what I've been able to come up with:

- Doing vow-of-silence penance for telling Ms. Huxtable to fuck offf at CTMF*.

- Sequestered in a secret gov't lab, doing research on new innovative ways to attach toasters to the Internet.

- Saving my energy for GTB / D&T.

- Shlurped into an alternate dimension/timeline.

- Kidnapped by aliens, who though my DNA would be useful, but realized I was too weird to fit into their master plan.

- Monumental bender.

Any other ideas/suggestions would be appreciated.

Aloha,

Brad

* I'm sorry, Ms. H., I'm sorrier than you can possibly imagine. I didn't mean it, I don't know what came over/under me, it won't happen again. Please, tell me how I can make it up to you.

Hahaha Bradman it's quite alright. The laughs it gave me are more than enough. I never took it seriously.

I guess if you really want to make it up to me, you can make it out to the next 25 Dr. Huxtable shows. (Although that is hardly punishment [Wink] ) That should just about do it!

Glad you enjoyed yourself at Come Together, it was fun hanging out with you.

Guest Low Roller

You joined a flock of plastic flamingos on somebody's front lawn. Then the flamingos were replaced by penguins, and it didn't seem as cool to you as the flamingos, so you left.

quote:

Originally posted by Ms.Huxtable:

I guess if you really want to make it up to me, you can make it out to the next 25 Dr. Huxtable shows. (Although that is hardly punishment
[Wink]
) That should just about do it!

You mean that atonement can only be achieved* by listening to funky/fun/groovy music played by friends of mine in places where friends of mine hang out and enjoy refreshing beverages?

Well, I'll try...What I'll need is some kind of "Frequent Huxtable" card that gets stamped whenever I make it to an appointment. I think I should also get points for bringing out people who wouldn't normally see Dr. Hux (and maybe points for anybody they bring out, and so on...in effect, turning Dr. Huxtable fandom into a multi-level marketing thing).

See you Thursday.

Aloha,

Brad

* Alternate QotD Pt. II: What can I do to make it up to Ms. H.?