Jambands.ca

What did you do with all your analogs?

Chewie

Hey! I didn't know about that. [Eek!][big Grin]

Did you copy 10/19/96 (Buffalo) when you were there? I would love to somehow get a copy of 10/19/96 set one again.. I used to have an AMAZING sounding 1st gen daud of that show and I lost the set one tape.. I still think the Down With Disease from that first set is the best one ever.

I had it at one time...remember it well.

Remember Donovan from Niagara Falls who went to Florida with us?

Well, shortly after we got back, i burnt him the Big Cypress copies, and because my tape deck had broke, and i was totally into cd's, i gave him most of my collection. He was very, very happy.

It was worth it. BUT i did hold on to SOME. mostly shows i'd had been to, but i'll check.

-- gone to check --

nope, got about 20 tapes left; but not that one....next i'll check the internet, see if i can get a copy of it downloaded....

i'll get back to you...i owe ya one or two...

I gave a bunch of my tapes to shannon young right before her cross-canada-cross-canada-cross-canada road trip.

I then gave a few to a friend in Smiths Falls. I still have some, but I really don't have a way to play them, unless I dust off my dual deck and hook it up.

I sucked at managing tapes. I'm so thankful for mp3's. I can put files in their appropriate folder much better than getting tapes back into the proper cases.

quote:

Originally posted by KevO:

Did you copy 10/19/96 (Buffalo) when you were there? I would love to somehow get a copy of 10/19/96 set one again.. I used to have an AMAZING sounding 1st gen daud of that show and I lost the set one tape.. I still think the Down With Disease from that first set is the best one ever.[/QB]

i have that on analong if u want it...

and yes that dwd was the shiznit!!!!!!!!!!

if your still interested in the cd's kevo lemme know.

i'm 12% in downloading that show. THis is the source.

PHISH

10-19-96

Marine Midland Arena (HSBC Arena)

Buffalo, NY

Source:

Schoeps CMC64 > Sonosax > Panasonic sv-255

?

Transfer:

Sony D8 > Zefiro ZA2 > CDWave > mkwACT > .shn

(Benjamin Fleahman / destinyunbound@excite.com)

Disc One:

Set I

01. My Friend My Friend

02. Rift

03. Free

04. Esther

05. Llama

06. Gumbo

07. Down With Disease

08. Prince Caspian

09. Frankenstein

Disc Two:

Set II

01. AC/DC Bag

02. Sparkle

03. Slave To The Traffic Light

04. Bouncin Around The Room

05. Split Open And Melt

06. Fluffhead

07. Swept Away

08. Steep

09. Run Like An Antelope

10. Ragtime Gal

ENCORE

11. Fee

12. Rocky Top

Notes

- Disc Two is tracked for an eighty minute disc Disc Two is tracked for an eighty minute disc

lemme know.

quote:

Originally posted by KevO:

Sweet!
!!!
!! Thanks Chewie! I'll email ya to figure out the logistics.
[smile]

hey kevo,

i can still get ya the analog of the marine midland show, unless u want the cdr version that secondtube has...

that was only my second phish show...23rd row page side...

yeah, mf mf, dwd, frank were all personal highlights...

Steve, that would be awesome if I could get the cdr's of this show off of you (instead of the tapes from Chewie -- thanks though!). Thanks for lookin' into this for me eh! I guess I will let you know the next time I'll be back in the Hammer and then we could meet up. Cheers! [smile]

I used to dj dead/phish/allman tunes in Halifax bars. I would give my analogs away to people who showed up.

I was also at the Buffalo show (30th row Fishman's side) and to this day, nothing has tripped me out harder than the lights during Frankenstein. I wonder what made Trey tease Wish You Were Here before set 2? Also, one of my favorite encores: Fee>>Rocky Top (nice way to cap off the night!)

Hey now secontube,

That was my second show as well and 'been looking for a copy of that show. I'm still on slow poke speed, so do you think a b&p would be alright? The highlights for me were also dwd, frankenstein,... but i had this crappy burger from the vendor (conc. stands) in the arena during interm. the sparkle that i heard first time that night brought me back..

Archived