Jambands.ca

dark star at royal oak

meggo

That's it!!! Enough is enough. This frickin job has interfered ENOUGH with shows. I am quitting. DSO here I come!!!

*Please note the preceeding message is merely a pipe dream, brought on by a very strong urge to see DSO again and to enjoy relaxing mornings not prompted by the loud, obnoxious and repeticious buzzing of an alarm clock. Ms. Huxtable strongly advises that whomever is physically capable of seeing DSO should.

Understand people, Meggo is offering FREE tix. That is a $21 USD saving from the price you will pay at the door. You can't beat that.

IF you live far away, to make it worth your while, I suggest heading over to Nelson Ledges Quarry Park in Ohio for Gratefulfest 3, featuring two nights of DSO. I guess this venue is really something. Campin, swimming. $35 for two nights. That's 3 DSO shows for $35, including camping and swimming! Perhaps you can stay at American Nomad's place after the Royal Oak show and leave from there for Gratefulfest 3. (I'll check with him on that though.) I think I will be going to Gratefulfest but not Royal Oak (work). Let's party!

All in memory of:

-

http://www.nlqp.com/

y'know ms huxxx it is possible to see a show (especially one 3 blocks from ones home) without getting so happy that one has to miss work the next day ( [smile] ) (actually i remember driving home an hour after the 420 show without a problem - never coulda convinced me it was possible, but i had a great time and was still fine to function)

also, phukinit has a point, after so much build up i can't believe you didn't report on your presentation

ok i'm drunk as a skunk, cudja tell there? cuz i'm totally outa it here... - stupid bouche and his patios

I'm working midnights, Bouche.

btw, looks like I am a little more valued memeber of this board than you now. 4 stars!! Thanks to whoever is boosting my ego.

Someday Bouche. someday.

Me: [smile]

Bouche: [Frown]

[big Grin][big Grin]

Also:

Others who I think are going to be atht eGratefulfest: Merl Saunders (health pending), Tom Constaten, David Nelson.

Ace, i have been on the ticket trail as well. I sent you some mail on the subject. Trying to see how many tix matt has for the show. If he has an abundance i'll let you know. Meggo, if you have two tix for those two girls, you may as well go ahead and get rid of them that way. Do you need a ride Meggo? Give me a call because i don't get too many opportunities to get on here anymore.

ooohhhhh dso

so worth the trip... no matter how far.

ms.h - i would say worth quitting your day job. i never got to see jerry( [Frown] ), so i'm getting my fill of the music while i can. these guys are unreal - lisa (donna) ROCKS - she is my hero(ine?) [big Grin]

the band are all kind folks, so down to earth and (obviously) very talented. (the most sane americans i've ever met [Wink] )

those of you who haven't checked them out DO IT, you'll be oh so happy you did [Cool]

okay! once and for all... i have two tickets that i'm giving to english to pass on to jen & heather. i'm phoning kc tonight b/c he said he wants to go. that's my story! i guess we'll have to take 2 cars and i'm coolwith driving. after hookahville, my system needs a big purification. : )

hola cb, looks like the tix are all snapped up! sorry about that, but DSO seems to come around fairly regularly so i'm sure you'll be in luck next time. also, if you wanted to make the trip anyway i'd bet there's some at the door. cheers : )