Jambands.ca

Hey, Thanks All!! / Tapers passes

BigMike

Hey All,

Frontier Town was Crazy fun, I wanted to thank everyone for such a great time, This is the most fun I've had on tour to date! also, really glad to hear about Jeff hooking up with the DT boys, expect some fucked up magic there for sure!!

I spoke to a few people about an idea I have to make taper's passes, I wanted to throw it out here too, i need some help gathering names and photos of frequent tapers and i need emails of permission from any bands who would like their names included on the pass - so far i officially have JSB, GTB, and Jomamma onboard... I think I mentioned it to you, Chris (DT), but I was too fucked up to remember.

Each pass will give line jump & free entry to 1 taper (with equipment) + 1 guest into any show of the band's listed on the back of the pass, I can handle the design and printing of the pass, I'd like to laminate them, so there might be a charge to pay kinkos to do that and a charge for whatever it costs to mail them out, i'll send reciepts along for that stuff, it can't cost that much... maybe i can cover it, we'll see.

right now it's just an idea, but comments are welcome and help would be appreciated... these folks do a lot in spreading the word for us, the least we can do is let them into the shows hassle free. please email or post your thoughts,

Thanks

Guest Low Roller

Sweet idea. The pass should also come with the stipulation of having to post the show on Jamhub or something of similar ilk.

Nugget Productions always comps a few tapers as well as anyone with a website that contributes to the scene, anyone who passes out flyers or plays in a band that I like......lots of comps. This has always been the way .... no passes required