Jambands.ca

Upcoming TPB's this Sunday

Booche

-

Hampton, a door-to-door bible salesman, visits Sunnyvale in an attempt to convert the residents of the park and sell lots of bibles in the process. Ricky is not impressed when Julian finds himself smitten with HamptonÕs daughter Tanya. Bubbles thinks it might be a good idea to keep an eye on the newcomers. Are Hampton and Tanya really who they say they are? Tune in to Showcase Sunday night at 9 p.m. EST/PST to find out.

lol...now that would be insane. no i can monitor where all my website hits originate from and i found this site. hell i'm not even sure what this site is but i thought it'd be cool to say hello to some fellow fans.

i have some insight into the dvd issue as well...they ARE coming soon be patient. a deal is in the works as far as i know...

oh and i totally fuckin' laugh when i see people using my scripts for quotes etc...you don't know how much work it took to make those. it's nice to see them in use!

i'd have video bits for downlaod too but my pile of shit video card doesn't support such wizardry =(

I will hopefully remember to tune in LJ...you east coasters are really making marks on the tube these days with some very creative stuff.....some o those Lex shows are pretty interesting in a bent sorta way.....

You do live in a different space over there and I always have a great time with the people there..very good people. [Cool]

I'll look forward to Bibles.

ricky: hey lahey, knock-knock.

mr lahey: who's there rick?

ricky: mr stupidy-head that's...fuckin pissin' me off right now and thinks he's the captain of the shitliner and by the way your fish-sticks suck so fuck-off. open the gate.

mr lahey: that's real smart ricky.

-

Personal footnote: This thread is coded.

Well Hello Drax...welcome to the site heh heh heh

Amazing thing findin this site like that. I do hope you enjoy many posts here!

Bouchey...how come there is no longer a welcome note to new members? That was such a nice touch and most scancs are too lazy to do a welcome for each new member

and I am too old to keep up with the pace...

There is a lot of room up there in logo space

jambnads.ca.....ps the grass green really does not go with the rest.

Have a scanc day ya'll.

-

[Cool]