Jambands.ca

Administrator . . . can we please add

Groove Fetish

Hey there Bouche or whomever is the person . . .I was wondering if we could possibly add the city of Guelph to the Ontario Show Database . .I know we don't get tons of shows but hey- we've got a few worth posting . . .and we have a great 5 days jazz fest in September as well as the Hillside thing every year so there is a few worthy events to DB and promote to the community....what do you say?

Groove Festish in Guelph [big Grin]

Since I am new I guess I should have explored a bit more...it seems like you can do the option of watching Guelph on the side bar (and lots of other cities) but if you go to to the event listing db on the top bar menu the option of Guelph does not come up when Ontario is selected . . .just curious why?

Super cool- I want to get the Jazz Fest Lineup on line for the community soon . ..there is some good stuff coming up again this September- we had such an awesome festival last year with Bill Frisell and Kevin Briet- Kevin With Cyro Baptista (Supergenerous Duo) who is now the tenth member in Trey's new band and he was hanging in Guelph last September- cool- huh? and well . . .tons of others .. . .our web site for those inclined to check it out... http://www.guelphjazzfestival.com

Bouche- I guess I'll check back to this thread for that email or will you just post all the emails for show listings to the db on the contact us page?

Once agian- thanks for providing this Canadian Hub for the Jam Music community.

Groove Fetish in Guelph! [big Grin]