Jambands.ca

SCOTTY SPEARS DOES BRITNEY KING

Greg Hemmings

You mean the not-so-empty bag of peanuts right? Canned Beats got a little peckish on saturday night, I think he found some shells or something left in the bag [smile]

I'm having the same problem downloading the player too, I missed out on the live version of it, hope to get the video going soon so I can join in on the laughs. [Frown]

After I got that up and running, I ran it at least three times, and showed it to a couple of friends here; it's classic. (And, to be said in your best "Cletus" voice: "Maw! Come quick! Ah'm on tha teeeveee!")

I especially liked being able to see ScottieKing's breath at one point; it shows how hardy us Canadian partiers can be.

Well done!

Aloha,

Brad

P.S. To get QuickTime going under IE, I went to http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/standalone/ and got the all-in-one ZIP file, extracted from it, and ran the .EXE. When I tried the on-line installer, it kept crapping out on me when it tried to get through our firewall.

SO I went to watch this performance everyone is raving about. An hour and a half later, after donwloading the Quicktime Player and then the Scottie Spears clip, I was treated to easily one of the most entertaining audio and visual splendors ever!! (and I've seen Ted Nugent in concert.)

I wasn't expecting this. Full ensmeble of backing musicians, excellent camera work, the whole package. How wonderful.

I did think, however, I would see a little bare midriff though Scottie! What's the deal, man.

-

(Took me almost an hour to find this pic! [Roll Eyes] )