Jambands.ca

HOCKEY TALK????

Swifty

so now that the lowly leafs, the horrible habs, and the suck ass sens have all bowed out i havn't heard any jibber on the sanctuary. you are all depressed and angry. anyway i'm loving it and i'll be loving it even more when the almighty wings knock out the avs tonight. all you sissy boys pay close attention tonight and watch how hockey is supposed to be played. [big Grin]

Hey Booche, I agree to some extent on Forsberg's exceptional play, however, he did take the year off, including and especially the Olympics. Spleen or no spleen, rest is so important in the playoffs, and none of the players and teams is well rested ( other than back-up goalies ). Yzerman is by far the most impressive player to date in these playoffs. After Detroit wins the Cup, Stevie Y will undoubtedly miss a good chunk of next season.

I am a wings fan and I say WHEN they win the cup ( I am predicting 5 gaems, so it'll all be done on the 11th), there are going to be some retirement parties in Hockeytown USA.

Hull,

Yzerman,

Robitaille,

Hasek

Duchesne,

Could all hang em up and retire.

Please say it ain't so.......

And for all of the poolies out there, you can send your cd lists to phan420@hotmail.com for me to peruse. I think after last night, its all wrapped up.

See Ya

ACE,

I sincerely hope the Wings lose. I am so sick of that fucking phrase, "Hockey Town," and hearing all the obnoxious reveling that goes on when anyone mentions that damn team.

The detroit announcers can eat shit and so can the fans. Oh, and the players can too.

Why didn't you come over and party last night you sissy bitch?

Hope the wife and twins are dandy.

Have a glorious day! [smile]