Jambands.ca

Flatuation Freedom at 30 000 Feet

wackamole

If you are like me, and I know that you are, then you will know how embarrassing it can be when you need to "crack one off" in a public place, or in church, or at a show, maybe even a business meeting.

Well, fear not, there is a sanctuary in which your secret can remain safe...the airways of modern aviation!!

While on a recent flight home, my lovely co-traveller, Julia proved herself ever more helpful with lifes issues. She explained as we boarded a flight from Prague to London that she believed that airplane vibrations seem to "soak up" the noise and smell of farts.

Fascinating stuff! I was intrieged! I stared out small, to test the theory. "It's true"! I exclaimed, getting a funny look from the english lady next to me on the other side. By the time we were over the english channel, I was almost bursting the blood vessels in my eyes to try and hear my own "inner turbulance", and the smell does seem to dissapate too!

So I say to you, my dear "after show, veggie burrito buyinh friends". Buy that burrito, and board that plane, the sky isn't the limit!

oh....and thank you Julia. Your the best.

P.S. after farting my way across the Atlantic, I have arrived in Connecticut with Julia. I may try and hook up with Mikey G. at the Newport Film Festival to watch "Rising Low", since it's playing there for only the second time. I'll be back in Canada next week. Love and miss you all.

Umm, no, that's not true.

When I flew from Tdot to Vancouver a few weeks ago, I made the mistake of having beans for breakfast and assaulted the nice little old lady sitting next to me with my wretched farts the entire flight. There was no dissipation whatsoever. They all smelled and they were loud too.

I'm glad I'm shared this with everyone.

Youse guyz kill me.

Hey wackomole! Nero is playing in Burlington If you end up farting around at all in Burlington, you gotsta go. I really want to go, but I'm going there 2 days later for Trey! I believe you're doing that too eh?

Make sure you tell Mikey G to check them out.