Jambands.ca

Nero Roll Call - Cafe Dekcuf

bouche

Guest Low Roller

A personal attack. Goody. [Cool]

Let's just see what hawaiin get-up you wear on Thursday, Bouche, and then we'll talk about appearances in public. [Eek!][big Grin][big Grin]

I am looking forward to this show a lot. After I saw nero for the first time, I don't think I ever went more than a few weeks without seeing a show. 420 was a long time ago, I think that was the last I saw them.... long time man!

I think it is gonna be fucking mental to hear what the road has done to nero's sound. We will be in a great position, having heard them so often, to realy hear and feel the difference. They hear themselfs everynight and probably have no idea how sick they have become...

Guest Low Roller

I'll be there.

P.S. Has anybody else noticed that Dekcuf is mispelled in the little ad on the right? I'd expect more attention to detail from jambnads.ca... [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

Guest Low Roller

How long has it been since Nero played Ottawa? Was it really almost two months? Am I forgetting a show since the 420 show?

quote:

Originally posted by bouche:

I know where we can pick them up for $0.45 a pop! Not expensive at all.

Have the leis been arranged? I was thinking of making my own (and might, regardless). I'm willing to chip in some bucks if it helps.

Aloha,

Brad

2 months, Jesus what the hell have I been doing (I guess that Drums&Tuba minitour filled the gap a little but I havent caught much else). I swear as summer approaches time accelerates.

Im psyched for tomorrow. I think Deckuf is my favoritve place to see nero (maybe Scherzo's cuz I had an incredible time both times I was there and the dance floor is bigger).

Anyway, Velvet if you're reading this im raiding your closet for Hawaiin gear.

Good luck on the closet search - You think I'd tour the country as a rock and roll manager without a bevy of aloha shirts? And if you find any grass skirts, um...they're not mine. I'm holding them for a friend.

The coconut bras are mine though.

Yep, tomorrow will be the best nero show anybody in Ottawa has seen, that I guarantee.