Jambands.ca

Burning Problems (shn) - Help

MattyC

Hey All, I am a newbie to the shn experience and I am loving it, but I cannot seem to burn these suckers without errors.... The shn's verify ok and seem to convert properly, but when I go to burn the shows my software craps out.. I have XP and I am using Easy CD creator 5 and I have no problems burning mp3s.. Is there another software I should try? thanks in advance for your help..

Cheers

Matty [Wink]

I have burned quite a few shn's in my day (not really) but i have heard throught he grapevine that XP is a little too advanced for furthernet.com in case that is where you are burning from.

good luck and if all else fails, get windows 98. Foolproof.

If you are burning music, you are burning the same format. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are burning WAV files no matter what.

You convert mp3's to wavs, and burn them. You convert SHN's to waves, and burn them.

Easy CD creator convert's the mp3's for you, so you probably don't notice that part of it.

If you are getting errors, try different software.

Download nero from www.nero.com

Email me for more info on the nero software

also, many people archive their shn files to cdr. you burn them as a data disc. you can play shn on your computer (and subsequently through your stereo). go to etree.org software page and download the shnamp plugin for winamp. works like a charm. of course for conventional cd players you must burn audio (wav) discs.