Jambands.ca

Just curious whoose up for the Frontier?

MK

i was 99% going but i realized that i am OH so BROKE... plus i am not a camper so i dont like committing to 3 nights camping 6 hours away from my toddler and my bed [big Grin] ha ha! but i bet i make it to one next year...

oh you're not going backbacon - i had cds to send to you with bouche - if you could re-email your address to me at heather@jambands.ca i'll throw them in the mail this week then...

uh oh, this really does seem to be turning into a whose not going thread eh?

we better get some hype going to change peoples minds!

hopefully PhishyK is..........

Honestly though, this is the only CTMF i can make, I made that decision a few months ago. I got REALLY lucky in the acts I am going to see. My favorite 3 Can Bands are playing, the Fat Cats are going to be there AND a fantastic band from NYC (correct me if I am wrong), Drive By Leslie.

I couldnt be luckier or happier with this line-up. Not only that, I was lent a mandolin by one of the nicest persons I have ever met (Dave Ables, sp?), after the Trey show in Burlington. I am bringing it sans guitar, I have been trying to figure this thing out the past week.

Really looking forward to the jams we make and the jams that the bands create.

(WOW, as time goes on, I get more and more fugged up. Cant you just tell how happy I am to have online access again during non-working hours?)

And by the way, H, YOU ARE GOING????? [Wink]

SWEET-AZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

If it is only you, we might be able to drive you on the Friday night. Let us know. [Razz]